Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 Prices - All price related discussion goes here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kav1892

Checked forum on way to work early and decided that the extra trip to smyths and getting soaked would be worth it at €35.99 cause I needed three copies, only to discover its €49.99. FML.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Gamestop are doing their trade in 3 games get FIFA 12 for €3 deal, so i'm going to get rid of Tiger Woods 12, Fight Night Champion and GTA IV and avail of that.

My guess however is that it wont be the Ultimate Edition, and I could use those packs...
    My son asked me to bring him for this offer today and I was too busy so I told him I'd bring him in the morning , only noticed now that its only valid til 30/09/11 , Oh I'm dreading telling him :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

Tesco, Clearwater, 44.95

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Karen23 wrote: »
    My son asked me to bring him for this offer today and I was too busy so I told him I'd bring him in the morning , only noticed now that its only valid til 30/09/11 , Oh I'm dreading telling him :mad:

Your in luck then, it's been extended until the weekend :)

Karen23 wrote: »
    jamescd wrote: »
    Your in luck then, it's been extended until the weekend :)

Really ??? Thank God for that :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Yup really :)

Thanks a million James ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

€44.95 in Tesco Ballybeg, Waterford. Sold out in Ardkeen when I was there about 8pm. Said he didn't think they'd be in until Monday but Ballybeg had loads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭chuckliddell

traded in Black Op's,Fifa 11 and UFC 2010 and got €12 euro off it.......

what do ya's make of that, not great TBH, was in GAME in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 20,399 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

for that money i would have held onto the games, or given them to friends or a relative.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

i got €16 credit for black ops alone in xtravision last week. i think i got €6 for fifa11

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Thats terrible mate. You would have got at least €20 or €25 alone if you had sold black ops on adverts on ebay.

Also gamestop were giving €16 for black ops alone.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

€35 from d2d. Tho seems to be a problem with the phone authorization, its not working. :mad:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You get €18 for Black Ops in gamestop, traded it in on Wed. But they have €4.50 preorder bonus on Fifa too so it came to €22.50 for Black Ops alone..

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mufc2010

what price are xtravison doing the ps3 version for?
    is it 45 euro in smyths with loyalty card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Anyone know how much it is in Tesco today? Or cheapest today?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

It could be a bit late but if I went to get it now in Tesco or game would it be sold out or would they have stocked up big time?

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

44.99 for standard edition of the game in TESCO!
    its the same in HMV and Gamestop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

I just paid 54.99 for it in Gamestop Castlebar, standard edition!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Refund and tesco?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Lucan Bohs

48.74 in Smyths, Fonthill with my loyalty card. Got 2.5% off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    Refund and tesco?

Hardly worth the hassle tbh after the parking charges.

Was sold out in Tesco's on Friday anyhow.

Patsy fyre wrote: »

Same price in Gamestop in Omni Santry , My son got it today for €3 with 3 trade ins. Havent seen him all day since he brought it home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

I got the last PS3 copy on the shelves of Tesco Merrion this afternoon for €44.95. Have played 4 games online but I'm getting too angry with my sh1te defence so took a break to post here. 3 wins and a draw so far, nearly up to Division 9 :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭mufc2010

I got the last PS3 copy on the shelves of Tesco Merrion this afternoon for €44.95. Have played 4 games online but I'm getting too angry with my sh1te defence so took a break to post here. 3 wins and a draw so far, nearly up to Division 9 :rolleyes:

tackling is very hard..any tips for me?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

mufc2010 wrote: »
    tackling is very hard..any tips for me?:)

My defence isn't great but I make sure to hack often to frustrate the opposition. Also, for standing tackles it needs to be timed properly, don't just hold it as an attacker approaches your defender or else he will lunge, miss then be caught out.

Bullsh1t internet connection died on me twice and got two losses as a result but it is going to look like I disconnected! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Stevo105

Stevo105 wrote: »
    Anybody know the PC price in Shops?

Game?
    Smiths?
    MHV?

Just incase anybody else with a PC is visting this forum im going to answer my own question since I was in Liffey valley at the weekend.

Game €40
    HMV are getting out of the PC market so they arent getting in anymore PC games.
    Smiths...I lost heart and didnt bother going in.

I think €25 is what im willing to spend since it will be out of date in less than a year anyway. €40 is madness for a PC game, AAA titles are usually 35 max online.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Nice one fifa 12 has just arrived from the hut :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Bollox. I'll only be at home for an hour or so tonight before heading out again, was looking forward to a few games after a quick dinner, and I noticed on the way out this morning that my flatmate/landlord had pilfered the only bleedin' postbox key (after I'd specifically requested leaving it alone!). Marvelous! :mad:

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Is FIFA 12 being made for the DS or just the 3DS?

Advertisement