Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 Prices - All price related discussion goes here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

On my receipt from xtra vision it says Fifa 12 special? So I take it thats the ultimate edition?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭dublinscot

James__10 wrote: »
    On my receipt from xtra vision it says Fifa 12 special? So I take it thats the ultimate edition?:confused:

No, it will be the special edition i think.

special edition gives you 18 free ultimate teams packs. the ultimate edition gives you 24

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Stevo105 wrote: »
    anybody know the best PC price? don't want to play it on a 5 year old console :P

it was only €25 on cdwow last week, gone up to €36 now

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Yeah Gamestop is the only place to get the ultimate edition in Ireland I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Yeah Gamestop is the only place to get the ultimate edition in Ireland I think.

No, check a few posts up, GAME are doing it aswell.

• Advertisement

Rooney10 wrote: »
    No, check a few posts up, GAME are doing it aswell.

Yeah, I think it's just GAMe that's doing it, bit steep at €70 though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 DaceX

I'll be doing what i do EVERY year, walk into Tesco on the morning of the launch day and pick up a copy cheaper than youll get pre-ordering or buying on line.

Though i'm not sure what price Tesco will do this year, in my experience its always cheaper than Game, Gamestop etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

DaceX wrote: »
    I'll be doing what i do EVERY year, walk into Tesco on the morning of the launch day and pick up a copy cheaper than youll get pre-ordering or buying on line.

Though i'm not sure what price Tesco will do this year, in my experience its always cheaper than Game, Gamestop etc.

How much does it normally cost in Tesco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 DaceX

James__10 wrote: »
    How much does it normally cost in Tesco?

Well i'd expect a fiver less than what Game/Gamestop etc would be asking for.

Im pretty sure I picked it up for 40 last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

The cost price to retaillers and the RRP itself went up this year as EA were planning on doing a special edition for all first run copies containing ultimate team at a higher price point. It is up there with the Call Of Duty series now. This has now changed and the standard edition is being supplied to retaillers that did not have a pre order campaign in place or to retaillers that wanted to increase their orders but still at the same higher price. Whether or not retaillers will pass it on remains to be seen but a lot of places are mentioning €54.99 as the price. AFAIK Tesco will have the standard edition only but at what price also remains to be seen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

DaceX wrote: »
    Well i'd expect a fiver less than what Game/Gamestop etc would be asking for.

Im pretty sure I picked it up for 40 last year.

I'd agree with this. I got Fifa 11 for €39.95 in Tesco on the morning it was released last year. About 3 days later it went to €43.95 which was still cheaper than the high street game stores.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

The Hut order has been despatched! prob have it monday or tuesday. But cant complain for less than €40 for the special ed. with 3 boxers included.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 JayJay10

Personally i will be getting it on the release day from Tesco as they always seem to be cheapest! but in saying that Hmv quoted me €40 when i rang them up enquiring about it a few weeks ago so ill have see on the day what the best deal is

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

JayJay10 wrote: »
    Personally i will be getting it on the release day from Tesco as they always seem to be cheapest! but in saying that Hmv quoted me €40 when i rang them up enquiring about it a few weeks ago so ill have see on the day what the best deal is
    Its €45 for the normal edition in HMV I was told. Special edition is €52 they said also.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tommy89

Will someone who has ordered from gamestop post up here when their order is despatched because I only did the guest checkout so don't think I can check my order.

tommy89 wrote: »
    Will someone who has ordered from gamestop post up here when their order is despatched because I only did the guest checkout so don't think I can check my order.

I did the same as you. We should get an email when its been dispatched.

My guess is that they'll be dispatched tomorrow and we'll hopefully get them on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

Is it going to be available in tesco Jervis in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭ArklowHoop

The Game Is €54.99 RRP In GameStop.

But if you trade in your 3 games off the list of 400 and get it for €3 is the best deal around ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Nice one.. looks like my order from the hut has despatched. Ya never know it might come Friday:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

ArklowHoop wrote: »

But if you trade in your 3 games off the list of 400 and get it for €3 is the best deal around ;)

that link doesnt work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

threein99 wrote: »
    that link doesnt work

here ya go

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

tommy89 wrote: »

Will do. Mines still processing. Was sure today would be the latest for it to be shipped. Looking like Friday now.

To all the people who thought they'd get it in the post early

simpsons_nelson_haha2-761053.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

ArklowHoop wrote: »

Savage! I have three of them, just about! Delighted. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

darokane wrote: »
    To all the people who thought they'd get it in the post early

Why? A few days is matterless just people expected it as they released other games early before.

I received Deus Ex on a Tuesday which was class as I really was excited for that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Nice one.. looks like my order from the hut has despatched. Ya never know it might come Friday:)
    Ditto. The boxers only took about two or three days, fingers crossed! :D

Töpher wrote: »
    Ditto. The boxers only took about two or three days, fingers crossed! :D

Lets hope so:D I binned the email from the boxers dispatch but assuming it said the exact same in the email about the game dispatch:confused: I know I got the boxers in 3 or 4 days at most but the small print in the 'new' email says the game could take 15 days to arrive:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Just did a search of my emails there, the boxers had an estimated delivery time of 10-15 days too - just a template they're using covering themselves in case of postal delays. :D

Töpher wrote: »
    Just did a search of my emails there, the boxers had an estimated delivery time of 10-15 days too - just a template they're using covering themselves in case of postal delays. :D

Good stuff.. looking forward to be taken down a peg or two after my stroll through the last manual league:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Danow247

Look what just landed on my desk in work!! :D:D

Roll on 5.30 so i can get the fu*k outta here and play it for the night!

Cant wait! Working in an Audio Visual company has its advantages!

Advertisement