Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 Prices - All price related discussion goes here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Maxed-irl

Danow247 wrote: »
    Look what just landed on my desk in work!! :D:D

Roll on 5.30 so i can get the fu*k outta here and play it for the night!

Cant wait! Working in an Audio Visual company has its advantages!

well for some lol

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭tommy89

Where did ya order it from. No sign of gamestop sending it out yet

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jmx009

tommy89 wrote: »
    Will someone who has ordered from gamestop post up here when their order is despatched because I only did the guest checkout so don't think I can check my order.

My order from gamestop was shipped today, I am expecting it by friday. Its just the normal delivery and not the express delivery,

jmx009 wrote: »
    My order from gamestop was shipped today, I am expecting it by friday. Its just the normal delivery and not the express delivery,

Did you check it on the website or did you receive the E-mail. How long ago did you pre-order it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

jmx009 wrote: »

when i ordered driver sf from them a few weeks ago it came the next day after getting dispatched and i only used the standard delivery so we still might get it tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

I am so tempted to post a pic of myself in a bath full of Fifa 12s to show the advantages of my work place :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I am so tempted to post a pic of myself in a bath full of Fifa 12s to show the advantages of my work place :pac:

doooooooo it

Mine hasn't been shipped either,order was placed late sunday night :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

FYG wrote: »
    Savage! I have three of them, just about! Delighted. Thanks!

**** it. One of them is a US game and they won't take them.

Considering buying World at War second hand in Xtra Vision and using that as the third.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

FYG wrote: »
    **** it. One of them is a US game and they won't take them.

Considering buying World at War second hand in Xtra Vision and using that as the third.

The more I think about it the more I think that the trade in 3 games thing is a bit of a rip off, trade in 3 games that were bought for about 50 each to get one for 3 Euro, feck that, I only have 4 games as it is :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

T-b0n3 wrote: »

See that list, it has Call of Duty Modern Warfare on it but it doesn't have Modern Warfare II on it? Is that a mistake?

I'd rather trade in the first one like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 rc1510

See that list, it has Call of Duty Modern Warfare on it but it doesn't have Modern Warfare II on it? Is that a mistake?

I'd rather trade in the first one like.

Its there just down as just Modern Warfare 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

threein99 wrote: »
    The more I think about it the more I think that the trade in 3 games thing is a bit of a rip off, trade in 3 games that were bought for about 50 each to get one for 3 Euro, feck that, I only have 4 games as it is :P

It can be a rip off if you are trading 3 new games. But there is a lot of muck on that list that can be found second hand for cheap. I picked up Forza 3, Godfather 2 and Kung Fu riders in Xtravision last week for 25 euro (3 for 2 offer), so my new Fifa 12 will cost 28 Euro :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

rc1510 wrote: »
    Its there just down as just Modern Warfare 2

Thanks, never seen that. Think I will avail of that offer then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 rc1510

Thanks, never seen that. Think I will avail of that offer then :)

No prob:D yeah its a really good offer:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Some who works in Tesco mentioned it on another forum saying that at the moment its scanning at €44.99 but could drop before Friday.

Hopfully says me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

moz wrote: »
    It can be a rip off if you are trading 3 new games. But there is a lot of muck on that list that can be found second hand for cheap. I picked up Forza 3, Godfather 2 and Kung Fu riders in Xtravision last week for 25 euro (3 for 2 offer), so my new Fifa 12 will cost 28 Euro :D

Good thinking, are they definitely having this offer for FIFA ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Good thinking, are they definitely having this offer for FIFA ?

Don't see why not. They have been doing this 3 euro deal on all new releases for well over a year now.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭travispickle8

are gamestop better that xtravision for buying games from you. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Good thinking,

Unfortunately that offer is over in Xtravision! :mad:
    are gamestop better that xtravision for buying games from you. ?

Usually XV offer more for newer games than anywhere else, not sure on ancient ones though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Does anyone know with the Gamestop offer if you can mix the games, so say trade in a PS3, XBOX and a DS game and get FIFA on the PS3?

• Advertisement

Does anyone know with the Gamestop offer if you can mix the games, so say trade in a PS3, XBOX and a DS game and get FIFA on the PS3?

Yes you can. Well the ps3 and xbox anyway not sure about ds

A lot of the games on that list are actually old enough. It's better than trading them in and getting a measly €25 or something. I don't play the three games I'm getting rid of anyway. :pac:

GTA IV.
    MW2.
    MGS4 (Imported)

Does anyone know why Gamestop won't take US games seeing as the PS3 is region free?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Too avail of that 3 euro offer with gamestop do you have to pre book?or can just walk in there on friday and get it?

Too avail of that 3 euro offer with gamestop do you have to pre book?or can just walk in there on friday and get it?

You can just walk in on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

€54.99 in Argos apparently. Seems a bit steep.

I've got vouchers for HMV and Argos so was going to use one of them. Looks like I'll be off to Grafton Street on Friday evening....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Might drop into Tescos in the morning see what the price is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

Beefy78 wrote: »
    €54.99 in Argos apparently. Seems a bit steep.

I've got vouchers for HMV and Argos so was going to use one of them. Looks like I'll be off to Grafton Street on Friday evening....

ouch!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Any word on a Price from either HMV or Tesco yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

UK Tesco are offering it for £25, but you have to buy another chart game too. So it's not looking good there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

UK Tesco are offering it for £25, but you have to buy another chart game too. So it's not looking good there.

That's not good. :(

Advertisement