Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 Prices - All price related discussion goes here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Any idea how much fifa will cost in Xtra Vision lads??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Any word on a Price from either HMV or Tesco yet?

HMV is apparently €44.99 for the bog-standard with the mugs versions a tenner+ more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Beefy78 wrote: »
    HMV is apparently €44.99 for the bog-standard with the mugs versions a tenner+ more.
    Cheers for that.Id be suprised if Tesco went much cheaper than that.

I have 8 quid store credit in xtra vision already paid of Fifa is there anyway I can get that 8 quid back of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

I cant believe theres so much discussion over the sake of like a €5.00?!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,632 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Well it'll be worth it if somewhere like tesco decide to drop to 35ish

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

James__10 wrote: »
    I have 8 quid store credit in xtra vision already paid of Fifa is there anyway I can get that 8 quid back of them?

You might be able to get it back if a manager is there. If not there is no hope. And even if you do get a manager, your reason for wanting the €8 back will have to be better than "It's cheaper somewhere else."

You are better off sticking with Xtravision imo, and it's not because I used to work there :pac: I can say as an educated guess that it will be €49.99, and you can probably blag a free terrible football for your dog!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

HMV is 44.99. I asked there at lunch time while walking past. I'm sure Tesco will have an ad in the Herald or Paper in the morning advertising their price, they usually do that don't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

nicklauski wrote: »
    HMV is 44.99. I asked there at lunch time while walking past. I'm sure Tesco will have an ad in the Herald or Paper in the morning advertising their price, they usually do that don't they?

I thought the ad would have appeared today. Surely it makes sense from a marketing point of view. Though that's what they did last year anyway, could be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I thought the ad would have appeared today. Surely it makes sense from a marketing point of view. Though that's what they did last year anyway, could be wrong though.

No the did it on launch day, not the day before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭srfc1928

Any idea how much fifa will cost in Xtra Vision lads??

€49.99

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 249 ✭✭DA365

Xtra Vision - 54.99 (Source: Sandyford Halls Store) - No Midnight Launch

Gamestop - 49.99 (Source: Henry Street) - Midnight Launch in Henry Street

HMV - 44.99 (Source: HMV Dundrum) - Midnight Launch in Grafton Street

GAME - 49.99 (Source: Game Dundrum) - Midnight Launch in Dundrum Shopping Centre

TESCO - No one will disclose price - Will be available @ Midnight in most stores @ RRP but I suspect they're gonna undercut everyone tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

T-b0n3 wrote: »

Is it on all Tesco stores or only in specific ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Akenny010

DA365 wrote: »

TESCO - No one will disclose price - Will be available @ Midnight in most stores @ RRP but I suspect they're gonna undercut everyone tomorrow morning.

what dya mean undercut, I'm gonna go to wex tonight, they better have it, better not be 55 ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

If Tesco sell it at the RRP they will be selling it at €64.99 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Bit of a stupid question but is thwre a limit of how many games you can buy. Im geting 6 copies in total for my mates. will there be any problems ..(GAME LIMERICK)

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Bit of help needed lads.

If I buy a second-hand game from Xtra Vision and try to trade it into Gamestop, will they be able to tell that it is a third-hand game?

FYG wrote: »
    Bit of help needed lads.

If I buy a second-hand game from Xtra Vision and try to trade it into Gamestop, will they be able to tell that it is a third-hand game?

id remove all stickers from the game

Will it come up when they scan the barcode though? That's what I'm worried about.

FYG wrote: »

Will it come up when they scan the barcode though? That's what I'm worried about.
    im not sure. But all games have the same barcode i would imagine.(my fifa 11 is the same as your fifa 11)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

On this, there's also on a sticker on the back of XV traded games over the original barcodes.

So I take it Xtra Visions price of 55 quid is for the whole country yea?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭srfc1928

I was told €49.99 in Sligo XV

Confirmed off my mate whos in work that it's €54.99 in XV, she might be unaware though that there's a couple of different editions.

srfc1928 wrote: »
    I was told €49.99 in Sligo XV

Wonder how much it is in Dundalk

Wonder how much it is in Dundalk

Same prices in all XV's for everything, minus some of the clearence stuff that has generic barcodes.

I was told ?50 in Xtra Vision in Ballincollig. Gamestop said they didn't know yet, but probably the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

Gamestop in Limerick told me it'd be €55.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

Xtra Vision - 54.99 (Source: Sandyford Halls Store) - No Midnight Launch

Gamestop - 49.99 (Source: Henry Street) - Midnight Launch in Henry Street

HMV - 44.99 (Source: HMV Dundrum) - Midnight Launch in Grafton Street

GAME - 49.99 (Source: Game Dundrum) - Midnight Launch in Dundrum Shopping Centre

This true? Would def go down if it is :D

• Advertisement

brianon wrote: »
    Gamestop in Limerick told me it'd be €55.

GAME told me 45-50

Advertisement