Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 12 Prices - All price related discussion goes here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

26.99 off G2play.net for anyone thinking of getting it on the PC. They emailed me the key to use with Origin in 2 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

Lads(and girls)! a bit off topic, does the ultimate edition have any on-line capabilities that the standard edition dosent. And i mean just logging on and playing.

I see 'team packs' blah blah when i google it but if not having it means you cant play online then i'll get it.

Also ive read on the forums about an EA key, do i need one of those to play this game on-line?

Anyhow ive money in hand ready to leggit out and get it..........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

€45 in tesco galway less a couple of cent. Plenty copies, only saw it for €55 in argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Ken Tucky wrote: »
    Lads(and girls)! a bit off topic, does the ultimate edition have any on-line capabilities that the standard edition dosent. And i mean just logging on and playing.

I see 'team packs' blah blah when i google it but if not having it means you cant play online then i'll get it.

Also ive read on the forums about an EA key, do i need one of those to play this game on-line?

The key is on the back of the manual like on FIFA 11. When you go to xbox live, or PSN it'll ask you for this so you can play online.
    It's EA's way of making money from games being sold second hand. ie If the original code is already used, you have to pay a tenner to get a new key or something like that.

The Team packs are for Ultimate team, something I don't really bother with in the game, so it makes no odds to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Ken Tucky wrote: »

Ultimate edition is for Ultimate team mode you get player packs for the extrea €5, you can play online with any edition

On the consoles the EA key will be on the back of the manual, you get a week free trial online then you have to put the key in, or put it in at the start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Small queues in the Square Tallaght at Gamestop abd Tesco, loads of people walking around with Game, Gamestop and HMV bags

€44.95 in tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

Sound Nick & Cros,
    Standard ed for me, and away i go

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 518 Mod ✭✭✭✭TheKBizzle

€44.95 in Tesco in Sligo this morning. Plenty of copies too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Gamestop in Blanch have Ultimate edition boxes on the shelf for €55 which have the trade in 3 games for €3 sticker on them, went to till and they said they have no Ultimate Editions left, then they rang it up on the till as Ultimate Edition, €55. Asked them about it, their response - shure you'll still getting it for €3! Annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

So judging by the last few posts in this thread:

HMV: €45
    Tesco: €45
    Gamestop: €45

Any word on GAME yet lads? Can't get onto their website in work to get their number. I'm assuming it'd be the same price as Gamestop but wondering if they've any decent trade in offers.

Also Argos and Xtravision seem to be selling it for €55 - Standard edition. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Anyone who ordered off the Hut get theirs yet? I know a guy in england who got his yesterday so I expect we should get it today or monday then. Im not at home currently, but it would be nice if it was there when I get home tonight for a quick match.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

How much is FIFA in xtra vision lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Regina2009

Does Tesco have special/ultimate edition?

Where to get this and how much?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

James__10 wrote: »
    How much is FIFA in xtra vision lads?
    Written 2 posts up...

€55 for standard ed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Bumder

Hey lads,
    I forgot to bring my copy of FIFA 11 into work today to trade in GAME. I see its only 45e so tempted to go ahead anyway rather than wait until tomorrow. Does anyone know how much approx id get for FIFA 11 trading in?

Just heard an ad now on the radio for Xtravision

FIFA 12 - €55 with a free football and €20 worth of game vouchers....

I wonder if you can use these vouchers right away which would mean that the game would be €35.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

10am
    It was 8am! :pac: thanks anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

That_Guy wrote: »

I wonder if you can use these vouchers right away which would mean that the game would be €35.

No chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

Is there an Xtravision store close to henry street?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

So with Xtra Vision your basically paying for the freebies you recieve with the game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Tinie wrote: »
    Anyone who ordered off the Hut get theirs yet? I know a guy in england who got his yesterday so I expect we should get it today or monday then. Im not at home currently, but it would be nice if it was there when I get home tonight for a quick match.

I'm just in from work, no sign of it yet. Though sometimes our postman doesn't get here till 1ish. I'm not getting my hopes up though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Its prob broken down into €1 vouchers which will expire in a months time. xtravision are having a laugh at €55.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Just rang the Mrs. there as I had her organised to get it in Xtravision, and on reading this I was going to get her to travel to Tesco instead to get it for a tenner cheaper.

She had just bought it a few moments earlier but she said that the girl behind the counter said that the both the Ultimate edition and Standard edition were €55, so she gave her the Ultimate edition (and ball and vouchers etc).

Grand out, got the Ultimate even though I had no intention of getting it originally, but strange pricing structure by XtraVision methinks.

Standard and Ultimate edition were the same price in Xtravision.

What a ridiculous pricing structure. Forcing people to pay the extra €10 for features they may not even use.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 493 ✭✭Kildarered

Would imagine those vouchers are just €2 off game rentals etc

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭adamtj09

Bumder wrote: »
    Hey lads,
    I forgot to bring my copy of FIFA 11 into work today to trade in GAME. I see its only 45e so tempted to go ahead anyway rather than wait until tomorrow. Does anyone know how much approx id get for FIFA 11 trading in?

Traded in fifa 11 last week , got 6e in gamestop, id just get it if i wer you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Regina2009

Are special and ultimate in tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

As I expected, no delivery from the hut today. Expect to get it prob Tuesday. But looks like anyone who ordered from the hut still got the best deal for Fifa special edition (even though I dont give two ****s about ut:P) Enjoy the game lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

GAME in Limerick:
    €49.99 Standard Edition
    €54.99 Ultimate Edition

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

So Gamestop are still doing the trade-in 3 games + 3 euro for this yeah ? Says on their website it's still on until close of business today. Have several Xbox 360 and PS3 games that are on the list. Might trade in :

Bad Company 2 PS3
    Left 4 Dead 2 Xbox 360
    Red Dead Redemption Xbox 360

Advertisement