Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Contacting Skype ?

• 30-08-2011 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone know how to contact Skype ? I emailed them and got this :
    Thank you for your email. Unfortunately this email address is no longer in use.

Please follow these steps to contact us:
    1. Visit our support website at: http://support.skype.com/
    2. Please try to find an answer to your question first by searching our Knowledge Base.
    3. If you do not find an answer, click "Get more help" in the far-right column
    4. Sign-in using your Skype account username and password
    5. Select Email Support
    6. Fill out our form with as much information as possible and click the "Send Support Request" button at the end.

We will get back to you as soon as possible; a reply may take up to 24 hours.

We look forward to helping you enjoy using Skype!

This email support link above doesn't exist - anyway I wasted €10 on credit and i can't make calls - at all not even to "normal" non phone users, anyway
    nothing wrong with my speakers/mic - like Skype is saying as googletalk works perfectly - anyway it's beyond the point of troubleshooting even if i got an instant solution, but i can't find a way to contact them so i can get a refund...

anyone know ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Moved to VOIP forum. Might be better here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,040 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Can you make a Skype test call correctly?

If not then it would appear to be your set up that is at fault .....

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Can you make a Skype test call correctly?

If not then it would appear to be your set up that is at fault .....

This could be your equipment problem, but likely your setup credentials etc.
    Skype can only be contacted online, no phone number unfortunately.

Advertisement