Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Towbar Wanted

• 30-08-2011 10:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭

As above folks im looking for a towbar,preferably 2nd to suite my Ducato Chassie,i think what needs knowing is that it is the Reinforced Alco type chassie ie they one that has the leaf springs and is kinda joined from the original chassie back to the rear of the camper,in other words its not a complete Alco chassie,(i think this makes the difference)..It wouldnt be a big job to fabricate a bar for it,but with the price of steel at the minute it would be as handy if i could pick up a 2nd one at the right price...
    By the way can anyone tell me what weight this chassie would be good to toe,,all im going to toe is a small single bike trailer,,,the chassie dosnt look real strong to me...thanks,,

It seems it has a SMV chassie extension fitted...

Comments

Advertisement