Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garda reserve application question

Options
  • 30-08-2011 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

when sending your application away will a photocopy of official leaving cert results suffice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

when sending your application away will a photocopy of official leaving cert results suffice?

Hey there,

Welcome to our GRRforum :)

According to the info on publicjobs " (Please attach the original Dept. of Education/College certificate(s). Photocopies / School copies will NOT suffice. If not readily available please bring with you to interview). "

Don't hesitate in asking any further questions,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭djh

I sent them a photocopy of the transcript with the application with a note saying that I attached a copy for their info and would bring the original with me to interview. Which I did.

Nice lady at the check in desk at the interview, photocopied the original, stamped it and attached it to my file. Then returned the original.

Had no issues or come back to me doing it that way.

I just don't trust An Post with official documents, even when sent by register post.

-DeeJay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Just bring them with you to the interview it's what I done for all my documents would not trust An Post with such documents.

Also don't forget you ID like I did going to the interview :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 thecatspyjamas

thanks for the replies everyone!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement