If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9" portable philips DVD player

Options
  • 30-08-2011 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi Guys,
    I am looking for a 9" portable DVD player. I hear that there is a new model due out. Do you know when it is coming out, or do you still have the older model available.

Regards
    Giggler

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Giggler

Yes we do, we will shortly be carrying the Philips PD9030 9" portable DVD Player.

This player has a battery life of upto 5 hours
    Comes with a headrest bracket
    Has both in car and mains power supplies
    Slim line remote
    DivX, MP3 and JPEG playbeck

Checkout here for spec

This unit will sell for only €149.99

I'll post back up here when I have an eta

I dont have any older models in stock at this screen size - just waiting on the newbe to land in.

cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Giggler

Hi Ash,
    Thanks for the reply. We are heading away mid Sept and were hoping to have one before then, due you think it will be in by then?

Thanks
    Giggler

I'll certainly try to get them in before then.

I'll let you know when they arrive in.

I'll pop one on our sales system as a reminder!

can you pm me you name and contact number so I can buzz you when they arrive?

cheers
    Ash

Hi Ashley,
    just pm'd you

Giggler

Hi Giggler

Seen, read and responded too.

Cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement

Hi Giggler

I'm afraid the PD9030 wont be released until later in September.

I wont have them instock before you leave.

Sorry to come back with bad news....

We do have the PD7000 available, this is a 7" screen player with a 2.5hr battery life.

these are €99.99 if you think that will do the job let me know

ATB
    Ash

Hi Ashley,
    Only checked post today, so sorry for the elay. I had a look at a 7" screen, and i think its a bit small.

I will wait for the 9" to become available, and i will come and have a look.

Regards

Giggler

no worries

I'll post up on Boards when it lands into us

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.