Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LeftField

Options
  • 31-08-2011 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Have a song that I'm almost certain is from leftfield. It has a reggae vocal like Release the Pressure but its more up beat with a thumping sort of loop and kind of feels like something one would jump to. I can't remember (was slightly far gone at that stage) the lyrics, something like "We got dah ri-sing tide somethingsomethingsomething ee"

I think it was played over the loud speakers at least once in the red campsite so presumably the oxegen radio/Sun bus people would know but I can't find anything out online. Just wondering if anyone else knew anything. Also, it may have been played on one of the ads before oxegen ie. announcing the acts? I know I felt like I'd heard it before when it was being played.

Please help me get this out of my head if you can its been annoying me all week

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

DarraghMcK wrote: »
    Have a song that I'm almost certain is from leftfield. It has a reggae vocal like Release the Pressure but its more up beat with a thumping sort of loop and kind of feels like something one would jump to. I can't remember (was slightly far gone at that stage) the lyrics, something like "We got dah ri-sing tide somethingsomethingsomething ee"

I think it was played over the loud speakers at least once in the red campsite so presumably the oxegen radio/Sun bus people would know but I can't find anything out online. Just wondering if anyone else knew anything. Also, it may have been played on one of the ads before oxegen ie. announcing the acts? I know I felt like I'd heard it before when it was being played.

Please help me get this out of my head if you can its been annoying me all week

Would it be Inspection Check One by Leftfield.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭orangebud

this is not the song but still a kick ass beat from Leftfield

• Registered Users Posts: 49 DarraghMcK

No on all accounts but Inspection one is closer to the mark.

I think I remember it saying something like
    (purely the jumbled syllables left in my head) got dee rawka inside now what supahsizing/ rising

Its definitely nothing off Leftism anyway. I feckin hope its actually Leftfield or this search is going to get a Lot harder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

I think it's Groove Armada you're thinking of:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 DarraghMcK

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    I think it's Groove Armada you're thinking of:

**** me man you are a genius. Literally had this stuck in my head since the festival :L Many sleepless nights

Thanks a bunch man

I should think this forum could close now moderators

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭orangebud

lol superstylying bang on 4.20, sh1t its 4.20 now its definitely time for a .......

(some music while i roll :P)

Advertisement