Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Meet Up?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

After 4 on Tuesday seems to be the only time I could make it so let me know what ye're doing:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

_meehan_ wrote: »
    After 4 on Tuesday seems to be the only time I could make it so let me know what ye're doing:P

French or Geography?? I know we've Psychology at 3pm! Lads I'ma pretty much free all day apart from 1 lecture (that I can see!)

I'm only going to the 4 that I wanna go to :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

French or Geography?? I know we've Psychology at 3pm! Lads I'ma pretty much free all day apart from 1 lecture (that I can see!)

Biochem?

Teutorix wrote: »
    Biochem?

Nah sham...had the pain and torture of that course last year :p Transfered to Arts this year!

Actually, if you've any questions about Biochem feel free to ask :cool:

Nah sham...had the pain and torture of that course last year :p Transfered to Arts this year!

Actually, if you've any questions about Biochem feel free to ask :cool:

Are you a hipster? such an ironic username. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Are you a hipster? such an ironic username. :rolleyes:

I love Biology and Chemistry...just the Physics and Maths destroyed me. Failed the repeats and couldnt handle doing them again for another year. The course is pretty hard. So this year I decided to move and take up Arts!

I love Biology and Chemistry...just the Physics and Maths destroyed me. Failed the repeats and couldnt handle doing them again for another year. The course is pretty hard. So this year I decided to move and take up Arts!

Such a shame. I wont be sending you any messages for help in those so :P

What are you going to do in arts?

Such a shame. I wont be sending you any messages for help in those so :P

What are you going to do in arts?

Yea, dont :P I can give you books though!

Hoping for Psychology, Sociology, Politics and Philosophy! :)

Books would be nice, im sure you have no use for them now, and there is no way im paying top dollar for new ones.

Books would be nice, im sure you have no use for them now, and there is no way im paying top dollar for new ones.

Welcome :D They'll come in handy!

• Advertisement

We can have a chat about it when we meet up sure. I might see you at the arts class party, my friend moved from CS to Arts.

We can have a chat about it when we meet up sure. I might see you at the arts class party, my friend moved from CS to Arts.

Thursday or Friday orientation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Count me in for social activities next week (if the list hasn't been closed yet of course...). Whatever time suits is good for me, I don't have contact hours for another couple of weeks ;)

I read my timetable wrong:o My last lecture that day is Psychology too so I'm around from 3:P

Btw, which orientation are you gonna be at? I'm on Friday!

Thursday or Friday orientation?

Friday, forgot there was two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Free every day at one. Then little breaks here and there. I guess this is going to come down to when ye arts students are free and see if I can make that time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

People just tell me what times suit them best on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week? Then we'll see what time most people are free!

I vote Tuesday, I have to do societies stuff wednesday.:D

Fine...hows Tuesday at 5 outside noticeboard in student centre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Where would you all be going from there If I can't make it in time?

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Barrt2

grand:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

No good for me I'm afraid, I could only stay for 30 minutes. A lot of last years meets were around the 12-2 margin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

No good for me I'm afraid, I could only stay for 30 minutes. A lot of last years meets were around the 12-2 margin.

That time was great. It was lunch time after all and most people could have made that time.

I could make 5 but would more than likely have to hang aorund college all day, from 11 till 5. Don't think I'll be doing that.

Any time after 3 works for me. :cool: Only on from 1-3, so I suppose I could make an earlier time.

Would it be possible to make it a little earlier? Even by half an hour? I'm the worst person ever to hang around:o

Lads, I'm free all day except between 3 and 4 for a psychology lecture so if lunch time suits better then thats grand for me!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

i'm out as well for that time

As RC said, last years and the previous years were around 1ish, which worked better for most people. tbh looking at my timetable, i'm not into college until 2 at the earliest any day for lectures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭Byron85

Tuesday at 5 is a no go for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Tues/Weds lunch is a no go for me. 5pm is fine.

So really we need to decide whether lunchtime or evening is better..depends on which suits more people I suppose!

• Advertisement

_meehan_ wrote: »
    So really we need to decide whether lunchtime or evening is better..depends on which suits more people I suppose!

Think we're gonna need a poll of some variety. :D

Advertisement