Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boardsie Meet Up?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Orizio wrote: »
    Rebel, been wanting to get into some charity work through UCC, how would one go about it?

We need to get a boardsie team going! :pac:

TBH, I wouldn't know - I do know that some societies do fundraising for different charities throughout the year, maybe call in to the chaplaincy office on College Road, they might be able to help you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

TBH, I wouldn't know - I do know that some societies do fundraising for different charities throughout the year, maybe call in to the chaplaincy office on College Road, they might be able to help you!

No religion. :P

Misread, thought you were involved with Simon, apols. ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

No religion. :P

Maybe the SU office so!
    Misread, thought you were involved with Simon, apols. ;)

No, as part of the our disability module, we fundraise for two charities, Simon being one, and I think the Paralympics are the other, but not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 40 That180Guy

Are ya waiting on someone is what you ask??

Anyway, what about a know your UCCer's thread, similiar to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055293687 - then at least you could see what people look like before they turn up

The rest of ye won't say anything so my social skills get badly exposed lol

• Advertisement

That180Guy wrote: »
    The rest of ye won't say anything so my social skills get badly exposed lol

Can't blame me! I haven't been at any this year due to placement!

Can't blame me! I haven't been at any this year due to placement!

Riiiiiight :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Riiiiiight :rolleyes:

She isn't lying.

I'm only extracting the urine.

I'm only extracting the urine.

That smilie at the end of your sentence could have been interpreted as something else and cause problems!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Rebel girl, you suggested that a know your UCCers thread be opened. Great idea IMO. Then you would know exactly who you would be meeting!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Yea, I might skip a lecture or something to make it this time..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

We all have such bad conflicting schedules AND I dont know what half of ye look like :P Twould be weird approaching a random person asking for their boards name :pac: and awkward if they didnt know what you was talkin bout. Midgie...your as bad as me when it comes to goin to college :pac:

But you're in arts, I can actually get a job with my course :P

But you're in arts, I can actually get a job with my course :P

>.>

Lads and lassies, can we get one of these organised for next week while I'm off?? Have to head to college to drop back a few books anyway, can do everything in the one go!

I agreeeee :) Days and times people?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Ill be free most times.

Im free pretty much most of monday....

12 pm Tuesday to Friday.

• Advertisement

Bump. These are turning into epic failures this year. How badly disorganised can a bunch of college students be? :p

Anyone up for this week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Maybe try an evening one instead? A few people have shown they're interested in that and atleast the 'I slept in' or 'I've a lecture' excuses won't apply.

Right as usual ill be up for it anytime after 12 be it afternoon or evening(even if involving alcohol :P ) We really have to try and get this going as they usually do turn out to be quite good.

Yes, preferably over alcoh-I mean coffee ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Fancy doing something before we finish for Christmas? I could do most days except Wednesday

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Fancy doing something before we finish for Christmas? I could do most days except Wednesday

We've been shíte this year for getting stuff sorted :P
    Ill be around everyday after 12 if folks are about.

I'm around :) Drag _meehan_ with me :p

yea, ill prob be there.

Shameless plug again here - we've our last charity event, which is a racenight, 10/11 races plus an auction race, betting on the night as well - Tuesday in the Western Star - should be a great night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Barrt2

if scream goes i'll go... i need scream in my life

Advertisement