Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change my username?

Options
  • 31-08-2011 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭

Its probably been asked before but is there anyway of changing your username without subscribing?

If not, whats the minimum amount accepted to subscribe and is laser accepted?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid there's no way of getting a name change without subscribing. The minimum subscription is for 1 month and costs €5. Unfortunately only payments are only possible though Paypal at the moment. You can find more details here.

On an unrelated matter, could you please change or remove your sig as it breaches the site rules. You can include links in your sig, but the url must be visible for each. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Paypal:confused: What about visa (apologies if its a stupid qs)?

Sig changed.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thanks for fixing the sig.

Paypal is the only payment method currently set up I'm afraid. However you can set up a Paypal account linked to your Visa card.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,777 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Alright, thanks a lot for the help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement