Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crazy to want gears of war limited edition console??

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

when i went into game liffey valley was talking to managers for a few mins and one of them said are you dark-knight from boards... i went bright red and said yes.. lol good thing i was praising them lol

manager rang me a few minutes ago and i didnt use my preorder code when i collected.. anyone looking to get a console gimme a pm and ill give you my details to collect it?? btw there are 6 consoles left and they will still do the trade in deal even if you didnt preorder

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

unklerosco wrote: »
    Thats what I did, I'd no covers so brought my rechargeable pack for testing, bloke took the cover off one of the pads in the box and swapped it. Must say, the staff in Game in liffey valley are all dead on.. Really really helpful

Yes the bloke who was serving me was really helpful as well. But he's also a bit clueless since he could have easily swapped the covers as you said. Actually there was two of them, some other guy was assisting him. And neither of them knew how to apply the discounts and which to scan in first, etc. They had to ask another bloke working there.

Btw were you the guy beside me in the green t-shirt being served by the bloke with long blonde hair ? :P
    gizabeer wrote: »
    LOL !! yeah of course they do :confused:

A bit late aren't you ? I already did the swap this morning :confused::confused::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

99.99 was a great deal for that wasn't it?

couldn't resist it - also bought a 14 months gold card with another GoW3 code - I'm chock full of bloody codes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

does anyone know if this console is still on offer for 99

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

It ends today according to their site.

• Advertisement
Advertisement