Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Persona 4: The Golden.

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,560 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Playasia will probably stock the US version. There's videogamesplus.ca, I still use them despite the hacking incident a few months ago since it's one of the few places that ships US games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭megaten

NISA have confirmed they're publishing it in the west if you're willing to wait.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

megaten wrote: »
    NISA have confirmed they're publishing it in the west if you're willing to wait.

Any idea when its released?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Heard 2013 for the EU version. Going with the US release as a result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Looks like the potential new party member (Marie) is just another Social Link:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

jesus I can't wait for this now!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

anyone who imported get there copy yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭megaten

Just heard the new voice for Chie. Massive step down from the old VA in my opinion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

megaten wrote: »
    Just heard the new voice for Chie. Massive step down from the old VA in my opinion.
    They've a new Teddie as well don't they? The voice acting was one of the real strong points of the original. Still a great game just a bit of a shame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Picked this up yesterday.

I told myself that I would finish assassins creed before playing persona but I can't see it happening!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Been playing it the last few days. Never got round to finishing this on PS2 so it feels totally fresh to me.

Didn't notice that they've changed Chie's voice (not that I remembered her old voice) I like the updated graphics though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Anyone get their copy from videogamesplus pre-oredered and still not here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Mine arrived on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rlsniper789

I plan on buying P4G and a PS Vita as soon as possible. Persona 4 was my favourite RPG ever and damn near my favourite game ever (rivaled only by the MGS series), so having P4 on the go would be absolutely brilliant! Especially during dull lunch breaks.

Advertisement