Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Username Change

Options
  • 31-08-2011 3:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭

Yes I have read the FAQs and I do realize you have to be a subscriber to change it..

However the username I want (Derm) is not available but when I searched the member list I could find nobody with such name

Any Ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Where/who said it wasn't available?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Derm is taken. To see if another one you want is taken, just substitute the name your want with where is says "derm" in the link I've just provided. You'll have to click it first obviously!

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭DermotOH

Last Activity: 16-08-2009

0 posts.... Typical

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Since you know what to do, I'm marking this query as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement