Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Checkout

Options
  • 31-08-2011 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Google Checkout, is a PayPal type payment system, and is only available to USA and UK businesses.

Are there any Irish sites using this system? I wonder can this be achieved by registering a business in the UK or do Google look closer than where the business is registered rather than from where the business is managed when deciding to accept the business.

I understand it is becoming an increasingly popular form of payment and would like to be able to offer it to my customers. 99% of whom are outside of Ireland.

I currently use realex payments and PayPal and about 15% of my customers opt for PayPal option.

Fred

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

It's not available to Irish merchants and unless you were turning over serious amounts I sincerely doubt that setting up a company in the UK to be able to handle it would be worth the headaches

Another year at least...

Advertisement