Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to live in Dublin 15 ??

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Mulhuddart Wood is a grand quiet little estate and it's only 10/15 minutes walk to the Blanch Centre.. I lived there for a few years and never saw a bit of trouble..

Close to the 38, 38A, 220 and 39 bus routes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Hello again,

do you know that there is a bus from Ashtown/Royal Canal Park to ebay office? I found Royal Canal Park pretty good.

does anybody have suggestions.
    If there is a bus line to ebay office can it be a good option? It is near to city centre isn't it?

thanks is advance

You could get the train to Coolmine Station and then walk 20 mins to the Ebay Office

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Hello again,

do you know that there is a bus from Ashtown/Royal Canal Park to ebay office? I found Royal Canal Park pretty good.

does anybody have suggestions.
    If there is a bus line to ebay office can it be a good option? It is near to city centre isn't it?

thanks is advance

It's about half way between Blanch and the city. If you were commuting to eBay from there, the best thing to do would be to get the 39 from the Navan Road to Blanch village and walk 5/10 minutes to eBay. The train is an option but it is at least 20-25 minutes walk from Coolmine to eBay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

xzanti wrote: »
    Mulhuddart Wood is a grand quiet little estate and it's only 10/15 minutes walk to the Blanch Centre.. I lived there for a few years and never saw a bit of trouble..

Close to the 38, 38A, 220 and 39 bus routes.

Bout a ten minute walk to the 38/38A bus route now since neither of them use the village anymore. 220 is being cancelled soon too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

they both use the village

• Advertisement
Advertisement