Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot log a fault

Options
  • 31-08-2011 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Tried to log a fault on the eircom website. Logged me out. We have no dial tone and when we pick up the phone all we have is dead silence? Our broadband is working though???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

wrote: »
    Tried to log a fault on the eircom website. Logged me out. We have no dial tone and when we pick up the phone all we have is dead silence? Our broadband is working though???
    Hi *Sparkle*
    I can see a fault was eventually logged on this line and tech has cleared it as having resolved issue and spoke to you or someone at this number. Has service been returned now?
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sparkle_23

Hi yes it is all sorted now! I thought the fault wasn't logging because it kept returning me to the main page. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

*Sparkle* wrote: »
    Hi yes it is all sorted now! I thought the fault wasn't logging because it kept returning me to the main page. Thanks
    Good to hear that *Sparkle*, :) not sure why you were returned to main page, have checked this and appears ok now.
    Any further issue please let me know here.
    Tony

Advertisement