Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

alien battery charging!

Options
  • 31-08-2011 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭

I bought a cheap battery of e bay for my 5 year old eriksonn k800i and when i put it in it said alien battery charging and now my ring tone is not working and just vibrates,anyone got any ideas on this as i love this phone and i had ordered a new housing for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

seems its common enough after all- fake or faulty battery! :mad:

admittedly i have to say that at first i thought you were taking the píss, you'd imagine sony would have worded it a bit better, unless its something lost in the japanese to english translation!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

xsiborg wrote: »
    seems its common enough after all- fake or faulty battery! :mad:

admittedly i have to say that at first i thought you were taking the píss, you'd imagine sony would have worded it a bit better, unless its something lost in the japanese to english translation!
    Yea,thought i had my own close encounter for a while,was wondering could this affect just the audio on my phone or is it an unhappy coincidence.I have emailed the battery crowd but dont expect to hear back from them but i would like to see is this technically possible to affect it like this before i fill in feedback.

Advertisement