Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aptus monthly usage

• 31-08-2011 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,
    Got Aptus Broadband installed this month with 20GB monthly usage which I thought was a lot and I'd never use.Its now 2days before my monthly allowance is up and I got an email to say I am reaching my CAP and am currently at 15.99GB (80%). Just wondering if people think this could be right seen as I haven't downloaded a single thing, its only me using it and I might watch one or two TV shows every second day or that. Sounds a bit crazy to me, next month there will be someone else using it also and they'll be doing around the same as I have which means between the two of us we will definitely go over.
    Any help would be great..so confused
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

One or two TV shows every day or two would easily account for 10GB alone, if not more. It wouldn't take much to hit 16GB after that.

If you use any P2P application, like Bittorrent, then 20GB is not going to last long.

Advertisement