Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a tarp?

• 31-08-2011 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I thought this might be the best place to ask, where does one buy a tarpaulin cover in Dublin?

Ive rang woodies etc and no joy.

regards
    Eoin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 DAVE22

Try B&Q.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

Woodies or B&Q might be your best bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

aldi or lidl has some at the moment, from specials few days back, might still be some left, look at them online

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

what size you need..? heavy or light weight..?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

These guys deliver, came across them on done deal

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/trailers/2374776

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Merch wrote: »
    aldi or lidl has some at the moment, from specials few days back, might still be some left, look at them online

Aldi, €7.99 for 4m x 3m OR two of 2m x 3m

Got one last thursday!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Theo.Warfield

RubyGirl wrote: »
    These guys deliver, came across them on done deal

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/trailers/2374776

What was your the method of payment?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

What was your the method of payment?

I'm waiting on getting the biggest ones, he'll have them in a week or two. I'm going to post him a cheque and it's €7.50 extra for delivery. It will still work out cheaper than local co-op.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 5,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭slowburner

I've bought a few of these woven polyethelene tarps and they don't last very long at all - 1 year outdoors and they are no longer waterproof.
    If anyone knows where to get tarps made from the sort of material (don't know what it's called) that they make one ton sacks/bulk bags out of I'd love to know :pac:

Advertisement