Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo booth

Options
  • 31-08-2011 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭

I need photos to renew my driving licence, where in Cork city would I find a photo booth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

Is there still one in Paul street shopping center? There used to be...

If not, most photo processing places will do them for you, there a couple on Oliver Plunkett Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Pretty much any pharmacy does them photos as well, first example that comes to my head is North main st shopping centre pharmacy. Price is 7 euros or so in most pharmacies. But the pics are better quality than photobooth ones plus they show u the pics before and ask if they are okay to send to printer. If not, they make new ones until u get what u like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

kart wrote: »
    Pretty much any pharmacy does them photos as well, first example that comes to my head is North main st shopping centre pharmacy. Price is 7 euros or so in most pharmacies. But the pics are better quality than photobooth ones plus they show u the pics before and ask if they are okay to send to printer. If not, they make new ones until u get what u like.

Exactly what kart said. Keep well away from photobooths unless you want to look like Death in the photo. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Murray Towbars literally next to the driving test centre have camera specific to the task and printer there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

number10a wrote: »
    Exactly what kart said. Keep well away from photobooths unless you want to look like Death in the photo. :D
    At my age I need all the help I can get in the look like death dept.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

aujopimur wrote: »
    At my age I need all the help I can get in the look like death dept.

Dunnes Stores out in Bishopscourt has one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

mahon point have one too

Balmed Out wrote: »
    mahon point have one too

Yep.
    I'm sure the pharmacy next to Super Value have some passport photo service too :)

Advertisement