Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second round offers

Options
  • 31-08-2011 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping for a second round offer (have all the requirements now), but I can't enroll for orientation which is the same day as the offers (tomorrow). We were sent an email saying we passed the special maths exam and they would like us to go to the orientation, but we can't apply for it as we don't have student id's.

Help appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

whats the question ? :confused:

if your worried about missing orientation, don't be, all you'll miss out on really is a goodie bag with some pot noodles in it and a a quick tour of the campus & library by a bubbly 2nd year guide

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

iPwnage wrote: »
    whats the question ? :confused:

if your worried about missing orientation, don't be, all you'll miss out on really is a goodie bag with some pot noodles in it and a a quick tour of the campus & library by a bubbly 2nd year guide
    Still, I don't want to miss it. It will get me out of work for a day too :D

EDIT: You said bubbly student. I Googled that, you mean this? zoe_reg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

ha !
    bubbly as in friendly and chatty ! no shortage of nice blondes here also :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭Daniel S

iPwnage wrote: »
    ha !
    bubbly as in friendly and chatty ! no shortage of nice blondes here also :D
    I like my interpretation of bubbly more :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

Just been to orientation there and am also waiting for second round offers :) It was sound, you just need to get your ID and what not next wednesday at half 2 in the main building :D Hope that helps :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement