Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house rental query

Options
  • 31-08-2011 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

hi, i am renting a 4 bed room home that was supposed to be fully furnished. Upon viewing, there were 4 beds, one per room. I was told by the letting agent that if they were removing anything, including beds, they would be replaced by something of equal value.
    it now turns out, a week before i am to move in, that there is now only one single size bed in the house. I am not happy with this, and have posed my displeasure with this requesting all beds to be replaced. So far, I have had no joy....but I have aleady signed the lease and handed over a cash payment to the letting agent.

does anyone know what i can do here?

thanks.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mari2222

Take photos of whats in the property.
    Email the agent cancelling your tenancy - property not as described - and ask for full refund.
    I presume you have copy of ad saying its fully furnished.

Advertisement