Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

small business tax help

• 31-08-2011 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, Can anyone recommend a good accountant in Co.Limerick.I earn a bit of money from selling software from homesmile.gif, started off really small but now its ongoing and I am panicking about tax etc. I really dont have a clue how to go about it, last year I earned 20k euros total , I have expenses eg petrol/mobile phone /office etc so not sure exactly what I have really earned. Just got a contract to sell more so I think I can earn a bit more now so I better get organised. My husband earns too so not sure if I have to include his income (which is quiet low too) or not.I live in Co.Limerick would appreciate a referral to a good accountant who does not charge too much. confused.gif

Comments

Advertisement