Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for Music teachers/tutors in South Dublin County Area

• 31-08-2011 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

I work in the Arts Office at South Dublin County Council and am looking for contact details of music tutors/ schools who teach instruments and/or vocals. This is a possible employment opportunity.

Contact details required are; Name, Address (Optional) Phone Number (Optional) Email address, and what you teach. You can also email me at [EMAIL="<removed email address>@sdublincoco.ie"]x@sdublincoco.ie[/EMAIL]

For more information go to www.southdublinmep.wordpress.com

'South Dublin Music Education' is a programme being proposed which wants to create after school tuition for children and young people in the South Dublin County Area. I am looking for people from the following areas who may be interested in giving tuition:

Rathfarnham
    Tallaght
    Clondalkin
    Templeogue
    Terenure
    Greenhills
    Lucan
    Adamstown
    Palmerstown
    Saggart
    Rathcoole
    Brittas
    Glenasmole

Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

You would have more look in the Traditional Forum or other arts forums. You would also benefit from reading the rules/charter for each individual forum. It is generally considered inappropriate to 1) post private details such as email addresses (you can expect spam if you do..) and 2) just join a forum and post once promoting a private agenda.
    I will lock this thread, look into the above forum and thread and maybe reach out to people who've specifically listed themselves as teachers (privately).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement