Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday Pay Inquiry

Options
  • 31-08-2011 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Heya, I'm just wondering if anybody can give me some advice. If been working part time now 2 years and I was wondering is there anyway I can find out the amount of hours Ive worked in that time and how much holiday pay if received with out going through my employers? Cheers for any help received!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Easiest way to work it out is: 8 percant of your total hours worked in a 12month period. Thats your holidays per year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Easiest way to work it out is: 8 percant of your total hours worked in a 12month period. Thats your holidays per year.

is it not also limited to 4 weeks multiplied by contracted hours? mine was when i was part time.

Checking your old payslipd would surely be the handiest way?

Advertisement