Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros tonight - The Button Factory

Options
  • 31-08-2011 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Good gig on tonight in the Button factory which doesn't seem to be listed here already.

http://youtu.be/rjFaenf1T-Y

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 howard moon

Are there still tickets available for this? I can't get through to The Button Factory on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Are there still tickets available for this? I can't get through to The Button Factory on the phone.

I was able to buy 4 tickets today at lunch form ticketmaster. It was upgraded from Crawdaddy to Button Factory on Friday so it had already sold a lot of tickets.

They are amazing live, I saw them on Sunday at the Leeds festival and it convinced me to go see them tonight.

I asked POD earlier and they said that Ian St. John is supporting.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Wow, that was incredible. Simply a mindblowing gig. It was perfect from start to finish. The enthusiasm of the band and the pure energy that they exhale is infectious. Cannot wait to see them again at the Picnic on Friday - they are a must see for anyone who is going there. Perfection.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Shhh

Wow, that was incredible. Simply a mindblowing gig. It was perfect from start to finish. The enthusiasm of the band and the pure energy that they exhale is infectious.

Agreed!!!:D

Where did Jade go towards the end though? She disappeared before the last 2 songs..

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

Shhh wrote: »
    Agreed!!!:D

Where did Jade go towards the end though? She disappeared before the last 2 songs..

was she not sitting on the edge of the stage?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

Starting with 40 Day Dream, I thought they were going to blow the roof off the Button Factory but after the first few songs, I thought they went a bit too folksy and hare krishna and you could tell it was straining the patience of the crowd.

They pulled it back towards the end though. My aching knees didn't appreciate the sit-down late in the night! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Shhh

foolelle wrote: »
    was she not sitting on the edge of the stage?

Don't know how I missed that..

How I wish I was at the Electric Picnic to see them again and not sitting here in work... at least when it starts raining maybe I'll feel better!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭MeganM

I'm quite jealous, know if there will be any more gigs in Ireland? (aside from Electric Picnic that is)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

MeganM wrote: »
    I'm quite jealous, know if there will be any more gigs in Ireland? (aside from Electric Picnic that is)

Not for a while yet anyway. Normally a band would only play the festival, we were quite lucky to get this gig as well.

Advertisement