Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness centre in Clarion on steamboat quay

• 31-08-2011 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Looking for positive or negative feedback on the gym in the Clarion Hotel on steamboat quay before I hand over hard earned cash.

Just looking for a general gym to loose the belly and get somebit fit.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,470 ✭✭✭highlydebased

I wouldnt to be honest. It's tiny. If you want something that side of town try the strand one (A bit better but not miles ahead) or MK Fitness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

I wouldnt to be honest. It's tiny. If you want something that side of town try the strand one (A bit better but not miles ahead) or MK Fitness

+1

It's very small, I'd go elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭constantg

worse than useless. Had a look cos Punchs pool was closed (Gym in Paddy Punchs is HUGE though).

The Clarion's pool is 10-12M i think.

The 'gym' is about 10 feet by (maybe) 15 feet. I've actually used bigger changing rooms being honest. There's 3-4 cardio machines, 2 treadmills, a bike or 2, a crosstrainer/stepper and NO BARBELL! Stunned and dumbfounded doesn't cover my reaction.

The supervisor was embarrassed trying to explain to me how a serious gym had no free weights equipment!

Advertisement