Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates in Greystones

Options
  • 31-08-2011 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Can anyone recommend or does anyone know of pilates classes in Greystones or its environs? I have already e-mailed and telephoned Thrive but got no repsonse so don't suggest there please!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Plenty should be on later. She is experienced in many disciplines of yoga so she's bound to know a good Pilates instructor.

FWIW, some friends have used Thrive and were happy. From observation, I've seen one woman leave thrive, jog to her car and drive off. As the car was parked in a disabled spot, one can only assume Thrive are miracle workers!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 dalila

I go to classes with Liz in thrive, she is absolutely fantastic!! She has only just had a baby last Thursday so I would say that is why you are yet to get a response from her :) I also went to Lina in shoreline who was good also.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

Liz is fantastic! Can't recommend thrive enough. Calling might be best idea though.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Greystoner

Liz at Thrive is amazing!!!! Like another poster said, she has literally just had a baby days ago. Best way to contact her at the moment is to put a note with your contact number on in the letter box by the door. She will have temporary teachers in while she is on maternity leave, but I am sure they will be good. Term starts next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Merrilady

I use Greystones Yoga Studio, Rionnach will definately have some names and numbers.

You will find the number on the website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

I go to Pilates in Shoreline, its on tues & wed evenings, next class starts 6th, ill pm you the number

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Simile

Thank you for the replies. I'm afraid Thrive has lost me, baby or no, due to lack of response through their own suggested methods of contact. I'll try Shoreline. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

Hi Smilie

Sorry for the delay with my response...no I'm not from Thrive :)

I think you've made your decision already to go to shoreline and that's great. Just to throw another into the mix. Greystones Studios have a pilates class starting on Sept 14th
    http://www.greystonesstudios.com/body-soul/pilates/

€60 for 6 weeks is great value and the cheapest I found. If you're looking for Yoga, then I would Highly recommend Greystones Yoga Studios. I'm a Yogi so that's where my preference would be.

I know other brilliant Pilates studios in Dublin ,but let's keep it local for now.

Good look with the classes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Two Boys

Simile wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend or does anyone know of pilates classes in Greystones or its environs? I have already e-mailed and telephoned Thrive but got no repsonse so don't suggest there please!

Daniela in Greystones Theatre is really Fantastic

Advertisement