Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 man, Zorin's Cup

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Day of Champions is probably your best bet Ry. It's on the 17th and should have everyone there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Right so I'll head down to that then.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Aaaw bummer, I don't think any of the northern crowd are heading down to DoC, I'll have to arrange for an honest individual to buy me some tickets!

Right so I'm going to do a raffle. I'll sell tickets at inferno tomorrow and also day of champions so there're a couple of chances to enter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Will you accept paypal for people who can't make tourneys? :D

• Advertisement

Sorry nope :) You could get someone to buy some tickets for you but I definitely ain't gettin into paypal stuff :P

I'll be down on Sunday with more tickets for the masses.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Ry wrote: »
    I'll be down on Sunday with more tickets for the masses.

Saturday you mean?

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Saturday you mean?

Yeh Saturday.

Hey guys just to let you all know I'll be at the Inferno selling tickets again for the stick. I will let everyone know here on Boards when and where the draw will be done when it is gonna go ahead and in the interest of fairness, in case some people who have bought tickets are not at whatever event I do the draw at don't worry as I'll be giving people time here to come forward with their ticket.

The process will be: I'll draw 5 tickets in public on the draw day and if the person with the winning ticket isn't there I'll post here on this thread what number was pulled for those not at the event that have tickets bought. The winner can then post a picture of their ticket and give it to me next time I see them. If no one comes up after 3-5 days (I haven't fully decided yet on how much time to give to come forward) I'll move onto the 2nd ticket of the 5 I drew at the event in public and so on. I figure this way you don't have to actually be at every event hoping not to miss the Draw when I do eventually do it and can just keep an eye here if you do miss one.

See you all next week at Inferno 20.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I'm wondering if you've made a decision on this yet Ry.

Are you going to have a draw?

I'm wondering if you've made a decision on this yet Ry.

Are you going to have a draw?

Yeh I'm gonna go to another event or two first and then decide. Sorry it's dragging out man, I thought interest would be much higher. So far as it stands interest has been very low so the draw won't go ahead as things are but if things change at the next DOC or Inferno then I will. I've everyone's money in a nice little pot so I will be able to pay everyone back no probs which is unfortunate since I wanted the stick to stay in the irish fighting game community but if interest doesn't increase then it'll have to go on Ebay or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

hey ry,
    any chance of the draw for this happening @doc5?
    its been a while now so id say who ever wanted a ticket has one by now and id hate to see it just put up for bids on ebay seeing as ya said ya want it to stay in the community ;)

hey ry,
    any chance of the draw for this happening @doc5?
    its been a while now so id say who ever wanted a ticket has one by now and id hate to see it just put up for bids on ebay seeing as ya said ya want it to stay in the community ;)

Yeh unfortunately I couldn't make it to inferno as planned so at this stage I'm gonna give everyone their money back. It's not got near the interest I thought it would so unfortunately it's money back time. Sorry to disappoint those who paid for tickets but nothing lost nothing gained I guess. I'll figure out when and where I'll be to give people money back. I think the DOC is a good place to do it so I'll pop down to that to reimburse people on production of their tickets.

Again sorry to disappoint all those who entered but it'd just be nuts for me to let it go for such a small amount considering how much it's worth. See you at DOC.

Yeh unfortunately I couldn't make it to inferno as planned so at this stage I'm gonna give everyone their money back. It's not got near the interest I thought it would so unfortunately it's money back time. Sorry to disappoint those who paid for tickets but nothing lost nothing gained I guess. I'll figure out when and where I'll be to give people money back. I think the DOC is a good place to do it so I'll pop down to that to reimburse people on production of their tickets.

Again sorry to disappoint all those who entered but it'd just be nuts for me to let it go for such a small amount considering how much it's worth. See you at DOC.

:(

thanks for the reply,im going to try my luck at something....

that raffle def off,ive seen your name over on airsoft forum from my days there, i have a wardrobe full of aegs etc, by chance would u intersted in a trade??

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

I'd come to win this beast stick :) count me in.

:(

thanks for the reply,im going to try my luck at something....

that raffle def off,ive seen your name over on airsoft forum from my days there, i have a wardrobe full of aegs etc, by chance would u intersted in a trade??

I'm still trying to shift a couple myself. I got my L96 and that's all I want to keep but I'm still looking to sell off other pieces. :) I'll think about it though because I may be able to sell whatever we trade if I do decide to. Send me a list of what you're willing to trade if you like and I'll have a think about it.

I'm still trying to shift a couple myself. I got my L96 and that's all I want to keep but I'm still looking to sell off other pieces. :) I'll think about it though because I may be able to sell whatever we trade if I do decide to. Send me a list of what you're willing to trade if you like and I'll have a think about it.

ah a fellow sniper :) i got the maurzen 20th anniversary edition L96 ;)
    sure ill drop ya a pm in a few so

ah a fellow sniper :) i got the maurzen 20th anniversary edition L96 ;)
    sure ill drop ya a pm in a few so

The only thing I snipe is my little brother whenever I get the chance. I don't play airsoft games at all to be honest. I just enjoy shooting my brother.

Bought back a bunch of tickets there at DOC but still a good few left to buy back. I should be at the next inferno to pick up more.

• Advertisement
Advertisement