Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NAMA contact details?

Options
  • 31-08-2011 6:52pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭

Can somebody tell me the email address for contacting Nama? I'd like to ask them how much all the properties are.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭mari2222

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I've looked there obviously. Did you find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭blah

Don't you have to contact the receivers firm? On the pdf with all the properties, it names the receivers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

AFAIK there is something in the NAMA Act that says it is illegal to contact NAMA or any of their staff. They only deal with third parties who act as receivers and sellers.

Yet another layer of secrecy on the monolith that is NAMA.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

beertons wrote: »
    I've looked there obviously. Did you find it?

Try scrolling to the bottom of the page.

And they probably won't answer your question. No one knows the price of a property until it's sold.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

There's not even a reserve price up though. I'll send them a few emails later, and i'll stick them up in a ne. Thread. Think it's a bit strange that they want to sell them but don't put up the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Patrickof

RATM wrote: »
    AFAIK there is something in the NAMA Act that says it is illegal to contact NAMA or any of their staff. They only deal with third parties who act as receivers and sellers.

It's illegal to lobby them, but you can contact them no problem. I have written to them on a few occasions and received a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

RATM wrote: »

How can it be illegal to simply contact them, that would contravene existing laws sure.

And common sense.

Advertisement