Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomadation in Belfast

Options
  • 31-08-2011 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi there,

Im moving from dublin to belfast next week.I am attending belfast metropolitan college. I need a place to rent.My budget is two hundred pound a month....I would like to live with other easy going college students.I have tried daft.ie but there is no where really that would suit me.Could anyone reccoment some good websites that I could look up to find somewhere.I also need a good websites that have photographs as i wont get a chance to view it before I move up.Thanks a million......trod xoxox

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Moved to Belfast City

Which Belfast Met campus will you be based at? Other websites to try are spareroom.co.uk and if you have no luck there there's often shares on propertynews.com. If you want to live specifically with other students gumtree Belfast would be worth a look - there's usually a few people looking to buddy up or who have one room left in a house they want to take.

Advertisement