Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who would like to go to Australia with me?

Options
  • 31-08-2011 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I maybe move to Australia, any one also has the plan to move there?I would like to find some one to go there together. contact with me, let us discuss it. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Trishy_Baby

when are you planning to move there and to what parts? Im going travelling there next year

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Sounds legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 jiji20

I do hold legal Visa to go there. just feel scared to go alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭Pisco Sour

jiji20 wrote: »

Scared of what?

Australia is very safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Travelling alone can be equally scary and exciting, I don't think I would have done it when I was 22, but now I have no issue with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 cathamanda

I was feeling the same when I went nearly 3years ago. I went with 2cousins but left them and went of to do my own thing after 4months... U will b stayin in hostels where u will meet loads of people...just get involved in activities n do tours with organised tour groups...also pop into an Irish bar n u will meet loads of people. Great advantages to travelling on ur own.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

jiji20 wrote: »

I'd be scared to go to Australia they have the top 10 most dangerous everything down there

Advertisement