Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA not allowing me to enter negotiations with sellers

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Mister Dread

What a rubbish salesman.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

djmcr wrote: »
    As for other potential buyers on the house, of course that is to be expected and that is what EA's want to have 2 buyers playing off each other. Why is it wrong for buyers to be able to play vendors off each other. The power has shifted....
    It just seems to me that walking away from a house that you were genuinely interested in because the estate agent is a twat is self-defeating.

Just leave your bargain offer, go off and continue your search, and let them come crawling back to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭djmcr

Dades wrote: »
    It just seems to me that walking away from a house that you were genuinely interested in because the estate agent is a twat is self-defeating.

Just leave your bargain offer, go off and continue your search, and let them come crawling back to you.

There are other houses out there. If you are spending nigh on 300k at leat the EA can do is treat you with some respect

Advertisement