Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R.I.P. Paul Rennick

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭tedshredsonfire

Plus one so shocked to hear it. Lovely family all of them. Great man for water sports and for looking after his dad, fundraising with the kitesurfing. he will be sorely missed a true waterman. RIP Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Sad day for Sligo. He was a really nice guy! May he rest in peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭looky loo

Awful news, lovely lovely genuine guy, may he rest in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Condolences to Tony and the rest of the family, very sad to hear of this tragedy. RIP Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 sarenka

Paul's big smile and bigger heart will be sorely missed by all who were lucky enough to know him. The last time I've seen him we were all kitesurfing in Kerry and having a great laugh, it was just before he left for Oz... It never crossed my mind I won't see him again. RIP Paul. Deepest sympathy to all who loved you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

big hearted guy, lifeguard, fundraiser, talented surfer, kitesurfer, swimmer.
    guy was a pure waterman, he was always pushing it, new boards, new waves, new ideas...
    he will be missed that's for sure, what a character and larger than life.
    i hope he's sitting out back now waiting for his set, r.i.p. dude......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

so sad to see, knew paul in oz in 99, saw him a few years back in strandhill,

still remember a big smiley face when he came in from margaret river on a big day, board in hand shwoing the ozzies how it was done!

Rest in Peace Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 western red

Deepest sympathy,, R.I.P.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

knew Paul relatively well. He was best friends with one of my best friends. Always had a positive word and a big smile and a warm heart.

Had plenty of good long nights on a session with him both and home and abroad and he will be remembered and missed by all he came into contact with.

RIP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 tgirl

Great guy, still in shock RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

R.I.P Paul. One nice guy.

Advertisement