Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How long does your E-Liquid last

• 31-08-2011 10:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Just wondering how long your liquid lasts
    I got a 20ml 6mg on Monday and alread I have a 1/4 of it gone that 3 days or so.
    Am I using too much a wee bit worried I'm vaping too much not sure if I just like the feeling of it. I'm mixing it now with 0mg liquid to try and make it last longer.
    Am I over worried>?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Thats like 5 mil in 3 days, man I do that in 2. An I'm doing 24 mg nic.
    Your fine, EGo's eat juice compared to the slim 510s. Lo Res even more.
    Maby if you up the nic you might vape less but if youre happy at 6 work away. AFAWK it's all good.
    Screwed if it's not but screwed anyway on analogs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i got two 50ml bottles on the 18th, as it stands now they're both a small bit under 2/3rds full.. so I guess I've used about 30ml or a little more in the past 2 weeks

but i vape almost constantly, and I use dual coil's and they do use up a bit more juice than tanks

Advertisement