Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planet X Pro Carbon for sale

Options
  • 31-08-2011 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

Size Large, Black in colour (carbon finish), SRAM Red levers/rear and front derailleurs. Upgraded the FSA Gossamer Chainset to SRAM FORCE (lighter and better feel IMO).

PX Ultralight Brake Calipers. Ride-On cabling throughout. PX wheels.

Purchased from PX Athlone in Dec 2010. Ridden in dry conditions only. I Raced it twice in local league race only. Never dropped/crashed/marked.

Washed and maintained after every spin. It is spotless. Total of about 1500miles max.

Paid €1500 for the bike, plus another €200 for crank upgrade.
    I am looking to sell it for 1300e. I dont know if it will but if it doesnt reach that i will hold onto it!

Not looking to sell as parts etc.

PX are currently selling 2011 model, with SRAM Apex Chainset, for €1606.
    €300 cheaper, with a carbon chainset, albeit 9 months older!

Problems uploading photos......I saved photos to the computer, but are 6MB each, cant load onto post......any help here would be appreciated??!

Should be ready to sell it in 2 weeks,(assuming get offers!) have a few spins to do first! Hope to upgrade soon, hence the sale.

Cheers for lookin!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement