Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation needed!!!

Options
  • 31-08-2011 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Heya, I really need to find accomodation asap preferable Dublin city centre....Ranelagh/south circular road...anywhere around stephens green area. If anyone is looking for someone to share with or is in a similar situation let me know! I'm a 19 year old female and I need somewhere cheap (€400 per month max.) If anyone could help me with this please get back to me as soon as possible as I need to get this sorted!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

You are very unlikely to get accommodation in that area in that price range unless you are willing to share a room. If you want to be near Stephen's Green try looking further out but on the green Luas line as that will bring you straight into the green.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

€400 Wexford Street - http://www.daft.ie/3646597
    €360 2 Camden Buildings, Lower Camden Street - http://www.daft.ie/3644184

Do a search on sharing in South Dublin City, and then click on the "Map View" button so you can look for places of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 subwayer92

still havn't found a place :/ me and 2 other girls are looking but nothing seems to be showing up. There are hardly any 3 bed places to rent (that are actually willing to take students). If ANYONE knows of a place city centre/south city/ranelagh/christchurch/south circular road/dublin2/dublin 8.....i'd REALLY appreciate if you'd let me know!Getting seriously worried at this stage :/

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Magicmatilda

Don't panic you will find something.

Those areas you have mentioned tend to be flatlands - lots of bedsits and 1 bed flats rather than 3 bed houses which i assume you are looking for. It might be worth casting your ned a bit wider and looking in the closer suburbs. Harold's Cross, Kimmage, Inchicore. Also depending on where you are in college can you look northside? Drumcondra, Phibsboro, Stoneybatter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 subwayer92

ya i think i will at this stage....im in the rcsi so i was kinda thinkin of waitin southside!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

subwayer92 wrote: »
    ya i think i will at this stage....im in the rcsi so i was kinda thinkin of waitin southside!

The RCSI being so central you can live pretty much anywhere in Dublin. Between the LUAS and Bus...and even the DART only being ten mins walk away, you have tons of options.

Advertisement