Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

working in kenya

Options
  • 31-08-2011 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi
    i'm looking to move to nairobi before the end of the year and i'm looking for info about working in nairobi, in particular from anyone has done it before and has any tips in ways to get jobs in either the private sector or working for a NGO over there
    i am currently working in business analysis in dublin at the moment and i have a post grad in statistics and a degree in computing.

Any help would be much appreciated
    thanks
    michael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 amorr

Hi Michael,

I have been working in Nairobi for the past year. There are a number of websites that are worth checking out: www.reliefweb.int and www.unjobs.org are two that come to mind.

If you like send me a PM with any questions you have and I will do my best to respond.

Chat soon,
    Alan

Advertisement