Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modules for social science

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cookiecake

there all complusory in first year , think u pick them after second year and for third year , what year are you in ?? if your a first year then no need to worry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Ackc

cookiecake wrote: »
    there all complusory in first year , think u pick them after second year and for third year , what year are you in ?? if your a first year then no need to worry

im 1st year, but i also have to pick two other subject streams between economics, geog, politics, info studies and archaeology so im a bit stuck with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cookiecake

are u sure its not arts ur in not social science? sounds like arts to me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Ackc

cookiecake wrote: »
    are u sure its not arts ur in not social science? sounds like arts to me :)

eh yeh im sure. haha

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭amtaxi

Information litercy is fairly straightforward, good for learning the correct way to write an essay. other information studies are ok but lectures esp. doulbe ones are tough (to keep awake!) haven't done geog etc but friends said 1st year politics and geography are grand!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭triseke

I did Politics as my third option. I hated it. It was awful in the first semester.Irish politics... snore..

But in saying that, the International Relations one is pretty good in the second semester.

Dropped Politics like a stone in second year.

Advertisement