Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In the PlayPen: Davidius II - The franchise killing sequel

Options
  • 01-09-2011 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭

Original Thread.

After having saved the world from the threat of nuclear war (see: In the Playpen Davidius), Davidius chose to travel the world seeking to bring an end toward hostilities in war-torn regions such as Serbia, Israel and the streets of Cork. During those adventures Davidius uncovered information that would potentially expose a centuries old conspiracy and went into hiding for no apparent reason.

Now he's back after years of waiting for the right moment, older but still quite capable of kicking ass. The budget may be lower but the stakes are higher than ever.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

So I'll ask some real questions tomorrow, as it's almost 2AM...

In the meantime, feel free to go over my questions from the last thread and come up with witty sequel answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Favorite non-Snake Metal Gear character and why?

(Possibly related) Raiden; Yay or Nay?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

As an important topic as this that rattles people's heads for year i said id ask

Heinz or chef ketchup?

Your favourite quote from our esteemed IRC channel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Who was your favourite Spice Girl?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

What was your favourite '90s boyband?

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭TheRealSquishy

Since I'm a real friend *cough Pyg cough*. :P

Since you won't show us a picture I'm gonna do one of those crimecall kinda sketches based on these answers!
    Colour:
    Hair?
    Eyes?
    Skin?

Any weird deformities?
    Long or short hair?
    Glasses?
    Big nose, little nose?
    Square or round jaw?:P

/weird :P

If you and Pygmalion turned into Batman and Robin who would be Batman and who would be Robin?

Fave IRCer (ahem)

If you had to fight in any countrys army apart from Ireland what country would you fight for?

Do you secretly love facebook?

Opinion on Quote100?

Do you own a pair of slippers?

Favourite brand of crisps?

Fave flavour?

Is there anything in the world nicer than a tayto sammich?

Do you like putting chocolate into popcorn?

Do you always wait for the green man to come on at traffic lights or do you walk across if there's no immediate danger of getting slapped off a windscreen?

Do you have a bike?

Favourite accent :pac:

Opinion on prostitutes?

Is that new rte guide ad the most annoying thing in the world or what?

Nicest thing you've ever given a girl?

Do you keep your money in a wallet or your pocket?

Fave smiley?

Least favourite colour?

If you really like maths would you regard reading coursework as studying or a pastime?

What kinda duvet cover do you have?

Nicest pizza topping?

Does putting cheese on curry chips ruin them?

Kinda schoolbag ya have?

Do you like badges?

Do you like badgers?

If i post you flour and sugar would that count as a cake and have made your birthday less ****?

Dirtiest word ever, in your opinion?

If you could have any kind of car in the world what would you pick?

Opinion on the death penalty?

Best radio station?

Boobs or bum?

Fave film of all time?

Worst thing you got in trouble for in school?

Why do some girls pluck their eyebrows down to nothing and then draw them on?

If you were a girl would you do said silly practice?

Ever cried at a movie?

Last person to text you?

Can you play any instruments?

Can I go to bed yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Pygmalion wrote: »
    So I'll ask some real questions tomorrow, as it's almost 2AM...

In the meantime, feel free to go over my questions from the last thread and come up with witty sequel answers.
    OK
    You want MavisDavis.
    Confirm/Deny?
    Original answer: I deny such a claim.
    Sequel answer: I deny such a claim.
    How much better is the following.
    if (davidius.readsMuch()):
        book = davidius.getFavBook()
        print(book.getTitle(), book.getAuthor())
    else:
        print("Pffft.", file=sys.stderr)

Original answer: Some delta > 0 better I suppose.
    Sequel answer: Well I trust your judgement on all matters related to programming that is clearly within your grasp of quick understanding. However what you've written is one ugly piece of ****. I may or may not be right about this, I'm just trying to mix it up a bit.

Taylor21 wrote: »

Craguls wrote: »
    Favorite non-Snake Metal Gear character and why?
    Most of the other Metal Gear characters are actually fairly forgettable. At least Snake has a thing going where he's a good kind of ridiculous character.

I'll go with Campbell, he at least appreciates the card board box to some extent, knowing its history. He also makes for an impressive AI illusion. He's clearly a player of sorts too.

(Possibly related) Raiden; Yay or Nay?
    Such a terrible character. Even in MGS4 I found him a little obnoxious. I wish he never existed. They should have made MGS2 Snake's drug trip. All the plot elements it introduced that were referred to in MGS4 could just be some sort of comedown side affect as Snake relies more and more on hallucinogenic medication to keep himself alive. It would have made for a better gameplay element than the psyche gauge.
    As an important topic as this that rattles people's heads for year i said id ask

Heinz or chef ketchup?
    Yes. I would definitely choose from the two brands when buying ketchup.

Your favourite quote from our esteemed IRC channel?
    This is a tough choice. There are some quotes that were probably great from the time before they invented books and channel logs. I will say 'Lads.' to impress the pretty cool guy crowd hwo enjoy meems and doesnt afraid of anything. Otherwise I will choose this from the !quote menu:
    [Pygmalion] God damn it... THIS IS THE LAST TIME I SHARE MY DEEP, EMOTIONAL TROUBLES WITH YOU GUYS

Of course this all just modesty, clearly all the best quotes are mine. Also some of the worst quotes.
    I'll get to the others at some point provided I don't die soon.

Please forgive me for any errors in the above, I am not very good at things.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Namlub wrote: »
    Who was your favourite Spice Girl?
    Whichever one is the most attractive I suppose. Do they still exist? If so, why? There's an exercise for you, off to it so.
    jumpguy wrote: »
    What was your favourite '90s boyband?
    OH MY GAWD SQUEEEEE THAT BAND WHERE THE GUYS ARE ALL LIKE <3 OMG SQUEEWhat kind of question is that?
    Taylor21 wrote: »
    Since I'm a real friend *cough Pyg cough*. :P
    Since you won't show us a picture I'm gonna do one of those crimecall kinda sketches based on these answers!
    Colour: Yes, I can see colours.
    Hair? I'm fairly sure it qualifies as brown, but seeing as you're a woman and women call brown a million different things I will say it is hair coloured.
    Eyes? They are shifted such that they may appear to be travelling toward you.
    Skin? Blood vessels.

Any weird deformities? My penis is massive.[citation needed]
    Long or short hair? Yes.
    Glasses? Rarely equipped in the action slot.
    Big nose, little nose? N/A
    Square or round jaw?:P It depends on how fat I am clearly.

/weird :P Stop objectifying me.

If you and Pygmalion turned into Batman and Robin who would be Batman and who would be Robin?
    I would be Batman and Pygmalion would be Batman too. Nobody needs to be Robin, it's a choice.

Fave IRCer (ahem)
    Have to go with Fergus, a grand fellow altogether. Sure he's always getting into whacky hijinks.

If you had to fight in any countrys army apart from Ireland what country would you fight for?
    Zanzibar Land.

Do you secretly love facebook?
    This is an absurd question. I wouldn't tell you if I secretly did, it would defeat the point of it being a secret.

But no, I don't. facebook's OK to hang out with sometimes but wouldn't really spend more than that with her.

Opinion on Quote100?
    I was against it from the start unless popular opinion is in favour, in which case I was one of its earliest proponents.

Do you own a pair of slippers?
    No. I have socks for that.

Favourite brand of crisps?
    Tayto because I'm a patriot and not some communist, monarch loving limey.

Fave flavour?
    Salt & Onion

Is there anything in the world nicer than a tayto sammich?
    Well there is the feeling one gets when they fall in love or realises the beauty of life but really such feelings are for wusses. So no, not really.

Do you like putting chocolate into popcorn?
    This sounds like dangerous thinking. You'll be sent to room 101 if you keep talking like that.

Do you always wait for the green man to come on at traffic lights or do you walk across if there's no immediate danger of getting slapped off a windscreen?
    Yes I do.

Do you have a bike?
    It's really more of a manually controlled person displacer.

Favourite accent :pac:
    My own.

Opinion on prostitutes?
    In a perfect society prostitutes would be a necessity, at least until we figured out how to suppress those evil primitive sexual desires. When that happens they will be given access to formal education and trained to be professors of anatomy most likely.

Is that new rte guide ad the most annoying thing in the world or what?
    Oh yes, that thing is definitely what you said. I especially hated the part that you hate.

Nicest thing you've ever given a girl?
    I complimented her woman-being abilities.

Do you keep your money in a wallet or your pocket?
    Absolutely.

Fave smiley?
    Personal favorite:

Least favourite colour?
    All of them.

If you really like maths would you regard reading coursework as studying or a pastime?
    Reading coursework would be fairly light. Doing proofs and exercises is studying. I mostly read about things I don't really understand at all.

What kinda duvet cover do you have?
    One that makes sleeping a practical possibility.

Nicest pizza topping?
    Dead animal, preferably chicken.

Does putting cheese on curry chips ruin them?

Kinda schoolbag ya have?
    I don't have one any more. It died under the stress of information it was given to bare. In other words it leaked its organs all over the floor in front of innocent children and scarred them for life.

Do you like badges?
    I don't see why I would.

Do you like badgers?
    I don't see why I would.

If i post you flour and sugar would that count as a cake and have made your birthday less ****?
    The implication here is that I'd have to do work for it. That would be worthless to me. I'd consider it an insult actually.

Dirtiest word ever, in your opinion?
    ************ is second to none.

If you could have any kind of car in the world what would you pick?
    One that worked.

Opinion on the death penalty?
    I'm against it. I usually take the well thought out reasons in a debate, but for now I will opt for a dumb reason such as "Justice is a societal construct".

Best radio station?
    Codec 140.66

Boobs or bum?
    I'll have to go with boobies. The only thing really good about a bum is how it completes curvature but bewbs seem much more practical and aesthetically pleasing.

Fave film of all time?
    You know that one film where Bruce Willis kills all the terrorists? Not that one.

Worst thing you got in trouble for in school?
    I once didn't do my homework. Then a bunch of other times I didn't do that.

Why do some girls pluck their eyebrows down to nothing and then draw them on?
    I don't know, should you know seeing as you're a girl and only girls understand warped female thinking?

If you were a girl would you do said silly practice?
    It depends on whether I still have the same mindset or not. If I were a girl I'd practice playing with my tits.

Ever cried at a movie?
    Of course not. Only the weak-minded cry at films. Those of us with cold black hearts of steel only do what were are programmed to do, and that's not have feelings. It's called being a man.

Last person to text you?
    O2 wish me happy birthday. They meant to send it to my twin.

Can you play any instruments?
    I can play the keyboard connected to this computer fairly well. I'm also adept at measuring things with rulers and using a ohmmeter.

Can I go to bed yet?
    Only if I can come too ;) OK.
    Please excuse any mistakes for they were clearly added for comedic effect.

I will answer Conor108's thought provoking question tomorrow. I fully expect to see a bunch of other deep questions when I wake up, or not. Not doing it would fit in with the theme of the thread being a cash-in sequel.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

If life were a concrete block, what would you do with it?

Opinions on the kicking of Ops?

If you could extinct one animal, what would it be?

Plane crash or train wreck?

Favorite brand of mascara?

In what ways do you try to enhance your masculinity?

Which is worse: KFC or?

Favouritist dictator?

(3000th post :L)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Staedtler or Bic?

The Chuckle Brothers vs Jedward in a wrestling tag team death match: who wins?

Favourite dictator?

Favourite moustachioed historical figure?

student versus Johnny Bravo: who's the most suave?

If there was a C&H Big Brother who would get kicked out first / win / crack / fornicate?

Most controversial opinion?

Suidivad or DavidMan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Let L be the language generated by [a-zA-Z0-9 ]*? (that last question-mark should be interpreted as a literal, not as marking the preceding as optional).
    Answer all strings generated by the language L which are well-formed questions in the Queen's English.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

If Mark has 6 pens and James has 7, how many pens does Lisa have?

An bhfuil Gaeilge agat?

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Ar mhaith leat Prátaí?

Isn't Dundalk the best?

Du u lyk wen ppl spk lyk dis?

iS tHIs aNy BeTTeR ?

Conor108 wrote: »
    Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense. (c) somebody else.
    If life were a concrete block, what would you do with it?
    Use it as building material.

Opinions on the kicking of Ops?
    Context dependent.

If you could extinct one animal, what would it be?
    I will let outside/natural factors decide for me. Emphasis on the 'will'.

Plane crash or train wreck?
    No.

Favorite brand of mascara?
    The pasta? I'm not all that picky about pasta.

In what ways do you try to enhance your masculinity?
    Why would I ever need to do that? If anything I should downplay the excessive masculinity, that's why I make the conscious decision to not grow a proper beard.

Which is worse: KFC or?
    ?

Favouritist dictator?
    I would have to go with Jimmy Carter. He's history's greatest monster.

(3000th post :L)
    That's not funny at all.
    Staedtler or Bic?
    Staedtler sounds unfamiliar. I will accept Bic pens though I do not always find them particularly efficient. In fact I'd go as far to say that they were sub-optimal.

The Chuckle Brothers vs Jedward in a wrestling tag team death match: who wins?
    The former, whoever they might be.

Favourite dictator?
    Joe "Gulag Gangster" Stalin.

Favourite moustachioed historical figure?
    Cantor had a moustache I believe. He proves sufficient for the assigned problem.

student versus Johnny Bravo: who's the most suave?
    Well I'd have to say student as he always gets his bit. Clearly he's doing something that Johnny Bravo isn't.

If there was a C&H Big Brother who would get kicked out first / win / crack / fornicate?
    I think almost everybody but me would be sent to room 101 to have rats bore into their skull or some shít like that.

Most controversial opinion?
    It is perfectly OK for somebody not to wash for a few days. Nobody will notice until you tell them. When this absolute fact is pointed out to them they will insist they do notice by imagining people smelling bad. Of course their predictions rarely match up with rigorous testing. In the end it's that hygiene is overrated.

Also people who use clothes as a mode of expression are stupid.

Also people who cheat on their partners are not always sociopathic emotional bulldozers, rather they are generally just stupid people that can't resist getting the ride. Everybody that goes that far for sex has to be a bit dim.

People that disagree with my unfounded opinions are also wrong.

Suidivad or DavidMan?
    I have no idea who this Suidivad character is, though the name does send a horrible shiver down my spine and gives me symptoms resembling post traumatic stress disorder. I'd say it is undecidable which is superior.
    Pygmalion wrote: »
    Let L be the language generated by [a-zA-Z0-9 ]*? (that last question-mark should be interpreted as a literal, not as marking the preceding as optional).
    Answer all strings generated by the language L which are well-formed questions in the Queen's English.
    All s in S where S is the set of decidably true unambiguous statements generated by L, along with the strings "???" and "This is likely not very coherent."

I think we're done so.
    If Mark has 6 pens and James has 7, how many pens does Lisa have?
    |Lisa's pens|< Aleph_3

An bhfuil Gaeilge agat?
    Dul go dtí an doras go leor arse siopa agus bris mé mo ceann.

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
    Achtung sie humourlessinspreg ein welkommen volken genocidaldictatsien.

Ar mhaith leat Prátaí?
    OK this is getting a tad racist at this point.

Isn't Dundalk the best?
    I would put Dundalk right up there with Baghdad and Vladivostok.

Du u lyk wen ppl spk lyk dis?
    1 |234||`/ |)0|\|'7, 17'5 1|\/||>0551|3|3 70 |234|) 4|\||) |\/|4>|35 `/0|_| |00>| |2374|2|)3|).

iS tHIs aNy BeTTeR ?
    No.
    Excuse anything that makes me look bad, it is clearly a mistake by its nature.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

How much did the prequel to the sequel make in yen???

Is it possible to lie without saying a word??

Why isnt milk, evaporated, a gas???

Do you ask enough questions or settle for what you know??

When all is said and done, will you have said more than you've done???

Why do we close doors and windows to reduce noise, considering that sound travels better through solids?

What is true strength?

Whats the difference between living and existing???

Can we ever be sure that our perception of things is right – without consulting other people? If we do consult others, how are we to know whether theirs is true or if we’re both deluded?

No doubt, as you read these questions, you hear a voice in your head. What do deaf people hear when they read???

"It takes all types to make up society." Discuss, in no less than 500 words, and no more than 503.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭HUNK

Why are you so terrible at video games?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

What's your avatar of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Y rnt u nsrin d qz davi bbi?

dya luv mi

matz r mi?

wtz ur fav ting bout mi

wud u tke a bulit fr me

tnx ly x

edit: i 4gat da mst imprtnt q

wich bruno marz sng reminds u mst of mi x

How much did the prequel to the sequel make in yen???
    22 billion

Is it possible to lie without saying a word??
    It depends on how broadly you define what it means to 'say' a word. Most definitions probably don't cover lying down, so I imagine the answer is yes.

Why isnt milk, evaporated, a gas???
    According to Wikipedia evaporated milk is just some weird condensed milk with most of the water removed.

Do you ask enough questions or settle for what you know??
    If there's one thing I know you shouldn't do, it's ask questions. People will think you're stupid so you should never do it ever.

When all is said and done, will you have said more than you've done???
    This is dependent on the complexity of the task that needs to be done.

Why do we close doors and windows to reduce noise, considering that sound travels better through solids?
    Because physics is hard and complicated, probably something to do with how the waves pass through the medium such that the sound is dulled, with energy loss and shít yo.

What is true strength?
    The ability to hold context sensitive definitions of the word 'strength'.

Whats the difference between living and existing???
    Living is a property of an organism. Existence is some broader, hard to define term that can apply to abstract notions, I don't know.

Can we ever be sure that our perception of things is right – without consulting other people? If we do consult others, how are we to know whether theirs is true or if we’re both deluded?
    It doesn't matter, if we all observe the same world then assuming it exists makes no practical difference.

No doubt, as you read these questions, you hear a voice in your head. What do deaf people hear when they read???
    I don't 'hear' a voice in my head. Don't be absurd.

"It takes all types to make up society." Discuss, in no less than 500 words, and no more than 503.
    It does not take all types to make up a society. Many classes of people are a burden on us all. Not me though.
    HUNK wrote: »
    Why are you so terrible at video games?
    I'm not bad at video games OK. I'm good, I'm pro. You're just saying that because you're bad at video games. I'd challenge you but I can't because, aww, my leg.
    What's your avatar of?
    Have you never watched Star Wars?
    I'm not going to answer Noel's questions because they're dumb.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

What temperature air conditioning would be adequate for releasing the hand brake?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

How was your day?

How are the kids?

Solve:
    3^x + 4^x = 5^x

Any plans for tomorrow?

How was your last meal?

Do you like cheese?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

What is your educated opinion on the cost of imported cars in Bangladesh?

Why Davidius, as opposed to Davido or David2K9?

How do you feel about the position of the Catholic Church in Irish education?

What made you choose your course?

Who in their right mind would do maths in UCD? Losers.

Favourite TF2 character?

Favourite IRC quote?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Favourite IRC quote?

Obvio it's 131 :P

If Pygmalion would delete any quote for you from the quotes file, would you get rid of 131 or would you have the courage to leave it in?

Ricky91t wrote: »
    What temperature air conditioning would be adequate for releasing the hand brake?
    This is actually a very deep question. Firstly you have to consider the model of car and air conditioner. Some cars will undergo a process called 'jarring' wherein the latching mechanism becomes unresponsive if both air temperature and humidity are sufficient high. Hydraulic brakes don't have this problem but they do suffer from a process known as freeze-thaw action during the winter if the air temperature is not kept constant, which can be a real problem when moving through anomalous areas of space such as Minkowski bridges.
    How was your day?
    My day was sufficiently pleasant. I said hello to my cat and he seemed fairly happen to be fed leftover animal bits or whatever is in cat food these days. I also played some Teams and Fortresses 2 where I capped a lot of points and my guild (RED) stopped a payload from reaching a destination.

Unfortunately I did not level up any real life abilities today and I ejected a lot of mucus into the surrounding area.

How are the kids?
    My kids are doing fine. Little David Jr. managed to kill his first rhino, he's getting to be like his old man here. He turned 4 last week. It was impressive because we don't normally get many rhinos here in Wicklow.

My eldest son David Jr. Sr. is off doing something at CERN. He's not good at physics or anything, he just managed to sneak in. I have other kids but I don't know the names of the mothers so it would be awkward to mention them.

Solve:
    3^x + 4^x = 5^x
    I've done up something in MATLAB and estimate it to be around -3.4 and -7.2. Somebody tried to tell me it was a famous Pythagorean triple but I couldn't have that getting out so I drowned him. He didn't drown very well at first so I had to give him a few stabbings, which still didn't kill the poor bastard. Not really sure what to do now, can't seem to kill him even though he's in agonising pain. Might just put him up on a crucifix as an example. I'll even put up a mocking sign that says "King of the 2s".

Any plans for tomorrow?
    Tomorrow I hope to still be alive. If I am I'll throw a party and only invite myself. Surviving is a cause for celebration but if anybody else is around they might get funny ideas. People with funny ideas don't normally live.

How was your last meal?
    Don't be getting any funny ideas.

Do you like cheese?
    Not particularly. It can sometimes add to the food consumption protocol but at other times it only serves to displeasure all parties involved (me and the cheese, assuming it doesn't aspire to dying horrifically.)
    What is your educated opinion on the cost of imported cars in Bangladesh?
    See the first response in the post. I know that they can be very rarely inexpensive but they do have a tendency to experience jarring a lot more than Japanese or German cars.

Why Davidius, as opposed to Davido or David2K9?
    Because those names are terrible and I'm not terrible. This is a stupid question.

How do you feel about the position of the Catholic Church in Irish education?
    My views are that no religious institution should have a say in the education of anybody. It's bad enough that any still exist, can't have them cults getting at the children.
    What made you choose your course?
    Well one time I was in school, doing a bit of the ol' maths class as you do. I thought to myself "This is some whacked-out shít". I made a bet that I could get a job using said whacked-out shít. Now I had to choose a college, and the college that I chose (which was definitely not UCD, I'm way too smart for that dump) happened to involve the least amount of walking from my house to the public transport position. The joke was on me, turned out there was more walking on the other side. They don't advertise these things in leaflets.

Who in their right mind would do maths in UCD? Losers.
    People who are too stupid to go to a superior college where everybody is much smarter because they have loads of Leaving Cert Experience Points. From what I hear, all they teach in UCD is how to use maths to better civilisation and help reach a new frontier in human existence. Not a single module on "Reeking the funds" or a class on the text "Obfuscation: Appearing intelligent has never been so simple". Awful place.

Favourite TF2 character?
    0a9El.jpg
    WELL DON'T THAT BEAT ALL.

Favourite IRC quote?
    I'm sure I've always responded to this. Then again I'm fairly certain I've responded to every question at this point. I don't want to say it again, not because of repetition, but because I won't remember my previous answer and will be exposed as a liar. I think that'd really hurt my reputation of extreme honesty, consistency and tolerance.
    If Pygmalion would delete any quote for you from the quotes file, would you get rid of 131 or would you have the courage to leave it in?
    Absolutely.
    Do I have another day left (today)? Quickly everybody, ask more questions so I don't look unpopular and thus not seem like a friendless loser who can't please a woman.

Favourite biscuit?

Can you cook?

Why are cats so incestuous?

What's the embarrassing thing that's happened to you?

Best jumpguy?

What's your opinion on the following things?

Cannabis and the debate about whether it should be legalised
    Immigration
    Sarah Palin
    Pierce Morgan
    Bull fighting
    Wigs
    Green cars
    Public displays of armpit hair
    Maths
    Noisy eaters
    Mullets
    The Libya situation
    The idea of going to see a film in the cinema alone
    Slippers
    Hippies
    Crisps
    David Norris
    Coffee cake
    The demise of Mavidius
    Ugg boots
    jumpguy
    My inability to go to bed at a reasonable time
    Cats
    Dogs
    Teenagers
    Oranges
    Facebook
    Soap operas
    Personal Issues
    That strange continuity ad on RTÉ where they show two ladybirds riding each other
    Puns
    lol
    Killing spiders
    The Roll Eyes smiley
    Jaffa Cakes
    Odd socks
    Noel Edmond's facial hair
    Bus Éireann
    Ireland's drinking culture
    The Leaving Cert
    Jedward
    Co. Cork
    One day out-of-date food products
    This list of mostly inane things

/c+p

• Advertisement

Favourite biscuit?
    Not being a biscuit connoisseur (i.e. I have a real job) I don't feel as though I can make any reasonable judgement on that issue. I will just live it at something like taxi bars, which are probably not biscuits. If they're not then all I'm saying is that taxi bars are superior to all biscuits.

Can you cook?
    Given that I am a manly man, I usually leave women or subordinates to do the cooking. Of course being a manly man also means I'm self-sufficient and capable of anything. As such I might cook something I have killed, but I can usually eat raw dead animal easily enough.

Why are cats so incestuous?
    Because they're thick shíts and clearly incest hasn't been a detrimental enough evolutionary strategy, so it's propagated. Moreover this just highlights what a primitive and disgusting thing all sexuality is. As human beings ye we should be doing our best to suppress all sexual feelings, my local church has a leaflet on it.

What's the embarrassing thing that's happened to you?
    I'll tell you an embarrassing thing that happened to me as I feel I can't create an sort of consistent ordering of these instances. One time I stumbled over nothing, and was quite embarrassed when all the people who were paying absolutely no attention to me suddenly decided I was the most important person to observe at the time. Quite an embarrassing instance.

Best jumpguy?
    ¬jumpguy
    What's your opinion on the following things?

Cannabis and the debate about whether it should be legalised
    I don't really care about recreational drug use and am fully convinced that people that are into it are weirdos. I don't read up on this kind of nonsense so I have no educated opinion on the substance. From what I gather there's never been a good case for having it illegal to begin with. If it really does offer medical benefits then I'm for it, otherwise I'd probably be for it but I don't really care outside of principle.

Also doing drugs makes you a terrible person.

Immigration
    Regulation Joe.

Sarah Palin
    Yeah Americans are a mad bunch of lads, aren't they?

Pierce Morgan
    Ah right. Who's that then?

Bull fighting
    I think it's an absolute disgrace that this kind of thing goes on. If I had my way it'd be a straight up fist fight between man and bull. Anything else is not a pale imitation.

Wigs
    I don't know.

Green cars
    The car is a useful device for moving from one position to another relative to a certain frame. The colour of the device is unimportant.

Public displays of armpit hair
    I do not care.

Maths
    It's really difficult to understand and has no real life applications. People that like it are nerds but they aren't smart because I have really good people skills.

Noisy eaters
    This is dependent on the substance being consumed. I am not fond of those who eat things like plastic explosives as in rare circumstances the noise can be a huge distraction.

Mullets
    Yeah hair is something else.

The Libya situation
    More like Jerkdaffi.

The idea of going to see a film in the cinema alone
    I've done it before. Are people so insecure as to think there is something wrong with watching films without an acquaintance? Such folk are holding all of us back and have no right to be judgemental because they're probably stupid.

Slippers
    Slipping is a useful mechanical process.

Hippies
    Fecking hippies. They want to change the world through ridiculous means such as music, love and drug taking. They have no solutions that will allow us to move toward a utopian society. If they were in charge we'd have died from overpopulation and AIDS.

Crisps
    Can't beat a bag of crisps. Well you can, but it'd be rare that you'd have the motivation to do so.

David Norris
    Some jerk I don't care about.

Coffee cake
    I'm sure it's great but I'd hope it doesn't actually taste like actual disgusting bean-water.

The demise of Mavidius
    You cannot kill that which never lived. I am enjoying the death of this meme and hope it hasn't been cloned in a lab somewhere.

Ugg boots
    Yeah girls like their shoes so they do.

jumpguy
    A thoroughly unimpressive character known for being particularly incompetent at being jumpguy and not knowing how to not sell out and become a moderator.

My inability to go to bed at a reasonable time
    I am empathise with your struggle, as much as something that cannot empathise can empathise.

Cats
    Cute little killing machines.

Dogs
    Needy little killing machines with issues.

Teenagers
    Stupid globs of hormones with strange priorities. I was a teenager once, but I had the good sense to get out while I could.

Oranges
    A useful citrus fruit.

Facebook
    A situational tool that people spend far too much time on. I do not see how one can spend hours on facebook unless they're spending their time being incredibly strange and stalking others. To that I say, those people are not good people.

Soap operas
    Terrible. If you're going to watch television, you might as well watch something that isn't shít.

Personal Issues
    lol.
    That strange continuity ad on RTÉ where they show two ladybirds riding each other
    I cannot say I have familiar with this ladybirds pornography. I will refer to an expert. What is your opinion on it?

Puns
    They can be very punny.

lol
    Personal Issues

Killing spiders
    Very often unnecessary. It is a waste of a perfectly useful spider to murder one for being in the way. It is much more economical to move it elsewhere so it can continue to hunt other pests. They can be killed if their numbers or presence present a real risk or danger.

The Roll Eyes smiley
    "Oh ****, I have been beaten in an argument. I know, I will make what the other person said seem childish or absurd! :rolleyes:"

Jaffa Cakes
    They are delicious with the exception of Jacob's (or whoever makes the terrible Jaffa Cakes). Tesco Value Jaffa Cakes are actually quite nice and very cheap, as such I recommend them in most economic circumstances.

Odd socks
    I have no real opinion on the axiom of choice.

Noel Edmond's facial hair
    Who?

Bus Éireann
    I imagine it to be just as unreliable as Dublin Bus. That is to say it is very unreliable.

Ireland's drinking culture
    A sign of a weak-minded society, having fun should not be allowed in this modern age. Seriously though, it's terribly boring stuff altogether. Drunks are a strange subset of folk.

The Leaving Cert
    Grand old system that, very useful for the old getting xp in memorisation and applying algorithms.

Jedward
    Something little girls care about.

Co. Cork
    Sure where would we be without Mick Collins? I'll tell you where, without the other Apollo 11 astronauts. He's too often forgotten. This has nothing to do with Cork.

One day out-of-date food products
    Probably still edible.

This list of mostly inane things
    This took me far too long. I feel like my soul has been violated with all these deep, personal questions. For all I know this could be enough intel to put me to a stop.

/c+p
    Simply horrible. Don't even joke about something so twisted.
    God dammit Mondo. Please ignore any answers that made me look bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement