Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room mates wanted for house share in Oaklawns (5min walk from UL)

Options
  • 01-09-2011 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hey, my name's Darryl and I've just moved from Galway to Likerick to study for my masters in music technology so I'm looking to 'buddy-up' with like minded students (between 20-25) for the forth comming year.

The House:
    I was viewing some houses today and came across a gem in Oaklawns which is located just opposite the East Gate of UL (approximately a five-ten minute walk to the main reception). The house has five rooms available (€68pw), a sitting room, two bathrooms and a spacious kitchen (all mod cons). Had a good ould laugh with the land lord who's sound out!

About me:
    I'm a dj and producer, so I'm obviously mad into music, love havin the buzz and meeting new people, VERY easy going. Clean but wouldn't throw a hissey over a few dishes in the sink either!! I respect other peoples space and privacy. Enjoy relaxing nights in just as much as mad nights out!

As stated above, I'm studying for a masters and will be spending the vast majority of my time in the college studying and hope to have my work taken care of before I head home so I really don't mind if you're chilled out or a party animal(as long as you're a sensible one).

Just leave a comment if you're interested and I'll pm you my details. I'm not from Limerick myself and don't know too many people from down here yet so don't feel intimidated if you're in the same boat, I'm easy to get along with!

The reason that I'm trying to find flat mates is because he can't let to single tenants and only really deals with groups. He doesn't need a full group of six but even if I had two people to move in with, it would get the ball rolling!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭StevieNicksFan

Hey..not looking for a room myself but just wanted to say welcome to Limerick! I was in the same boat last year (goin into my 2nd year of my masters) and it's the best college i've been to. You're gonna really enjoy it and make lots of new people but beware it FLIES by. Still remember starting last year like yesterday! So make sure you take it all in! If you have any questions about postgrad study/places to go/general tips etc feel free to PM me as i'm doing a course thats not too different from your own ;)

Advertisement