Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Student Loan

Options
  • 01-09-2011 4:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

I'm just after being granted an overdraft of €400 on my student plus a/c. The reason for the overdraft was incase I was stuck for cash while I was waiting for my wages. I have a income of €200-250 a month. I'm just wondering how much time do I have to pay it off. I've never had an overdraft before and nothing was said to me about this. I'm going into third year in college and for the last two years have had to get my parents to put money into my back account when "innsufficent funds" appeared on the ATM screen.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

You will be charges interest at the APR until you pay it of. If you get paid into you bank account and you owe €240 to the bank you will be in €10 credit after getting paid €250.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

The AIB student plus is 0% APR for authorised amounts up to €1,500.

They usually don't mind the account being overdrawn regularly provided it does go back into the 'black' now and again.

I think you've a year after graduation to pay the OD back.

Advertisement