Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Car Valet near Maynooth?

Options
  • 01-09-2011 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Would anyone be able to recommend somewhere for a full car valet near Maynooth. Hope to sell the car and want it looking its best!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

The Excel Valeting Centre in the industrial estate on the Maynooth Road in Celbridge got a rave review from my aunt when she dropped her car in there a while ago, I've no personal experience with them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭mobby

Yep use that guy for a car wash and i have to say does a great wash for €9.50.Never had the Valet done but i would say he does a good job.I think prices start from about €40 for a Valet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭POKERKING

lads in manor mills car park are great too, 30e inside and outside....

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭rofno1

Bloke in Clane on Main Street behind Marrons chemist, cracking job, more like a complete detail if you get full valet.

Will do mini valet for €20-30 odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭chic chick

Hi All

Thanks for the replies.I went with Excel in Celbridge. The platinum package which included absolutely everything for €120 -it was worth every cent, car looks brand new. Dont even want to sell it now!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement