Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

term times?

Options
  • 01-09-2011 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

Have a friend starting ITT this year, but we don't know what dates the terms are.

Does anyone know if there's a kinda of mid-term for Halloween??

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭macrubicon

There is no break as such but there is usually a 2 day gap for graduation.

The full academic calendar is available from http://www.ittdublin.ie/AcademicSchools/StudentAdministrationOffice/AcademicCalendar/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

macrubicon wrote: »
    There is no break as such but there is usually a 2 day gap for graduation.

On this OP, make sure you ask the lecturers if they will be in during the graduations, iirc in the two years I've been in ITT not 1 lecturer has told our class they won't be in, queue turning up on the day of graduation and them not being in. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Vitamin T

I've been in the college for 4 years now and we've never had a mid-term for halloween. We complain about it every year! Especially when ya see the likes of the UCD lads getting time off:(

Yeah you do usually get a day off when the graduations are on but looking at that academic calendar it doesn't look like that's until the week after halloween!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Vitamin T wrote: »
    I've been in the college for 4 years now and we've never had a mid-term for halloween. We complain about it every year! Especially when ya see the likes of the UCD lads getting time off:(

Yeah you do usually get a day off when the graduations are on but looking at that academic calendar it doesn't look like that's until the week after halloween!

gah. cos i do always be doing mad stuffs on halloween and that's a monday this year. could make life difficult

Advertisement