Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football for under 6's

Options
  • 01-09-2011 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,

Does anyone know of any club or anywhere in Greystones that does football for smaller kids? I am looking for somewhere for my son who is 5 and a half.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭wardie214

Greystones United run coaching from U6's all the way up to senior level. I think the U6 Development training is starting on 17th Sept at 9:00.

You can get the contact details here.

http://www.gufc.ie/Development/

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Two Boys

AMM wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anyone know of any club or anywhere in Greystones that does football for smaller kids? I am looking for somewhere for my son who is 5 and a half.

Every Sunday Morning at 11.00 there is a pay as you go group in Charlesland recreation centre, seems to be run by some very nice Dads who started it so their sons can play. My boys love it and both play and it doesn't seem to matter what age they start.
    Just turn up and pay €3 at reception, play for an hour and then the kids always go to the Playground.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 AMM

Thanks for your responses. Went down to gufc but you have to be borne in 2005 for the under 6s. Do you know when the 3 euro one starts as it sounds perfect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭heavyballs

Thanks for your responses. Went down to gufc but you have to be borne in 2005 for the under 6s. Do you know when the 3 euro one starts as it sounds perfect?

my lad was born in 2006 and i've signed him up for the academy in St.Anthony's boys in Kilcoole,think it's starting next week and it's €45 for the year,(i think)check their website out.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Millers02

There is also a 45-minute 'lesson' on the astro pitches up at Charlesland Sports Park on Wednesday afternoons. If you ask at the reception, they can give you details. It's for kids from about three to five and a half(-ish).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Two Boys

Sorry but the Sunday Morning unofficial soccer for kids seems to have finished up, I went up yesterday and there was nothing on and the guys at Reception knew nothing about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 AMM

No probs. I signed him up for football in Kilcoole as they do it for five year olds. Thanks for all the info- very useful!

Advertisement