Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Worried

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

What new car parking btw?

They are building a new part around the back. As a result if you need to go to the creche, you have to go out and all the way around to Greenhills I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    They are building a new part around the back. As a result if you need to go to the creche, you have to go out and all the way around to Greenhills I believe.
    hdowney wrote: »
    I'm not really sure exactly because I don't really know the layout of either tallaght OR the IT yet, but they have been mentioning it on their facebook page. And aparantly the walkway between the crèche? And somewhere else won't be accessible when college resumes next week due to the building of this new carpark. So hopefully more spaces!

Only a handful of new spaces I'd imagine as SDCC rejected a few proposals last semester on a multi-storey car park being put in (the SU had an English company look at installing a frame over the existing carpark to make it a two storey car park) but it was rejected, also think there was another proposal which was rejected too.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Tiptopdel

I was talking to a lad from Astropark who used to be in the college and they were saying they would allow people to park in their car park for nominal fee as he was telling them what a nightmare the parking in the college after 9am was . If its €3 in the square, prob the same down there.
    Should check it out.

Sorry should have prob posted this in different thread, will copy it into other thread now.

Advertisement