Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Core/Options still required??

Options
  • 01-09-2011 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I'm a stage one student doing the Arts degree and I've just registered all my modules both core and options and I've pickied out all my times for tutorials/labs or whatever and my total credits amount to 50, which is right? Since I then have the 10 remaining credits to apply for my electives tomorrow. But somehow it keeps saying "Core/Options required" ?? :confused: Anyone know whats wrong ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Laserhead

I'm getting the same message, I assume it's just because we still have 10 credits remaining, even if we're intending them for electives.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭teotihuacan

Im getting the same. That entire UCD website is a shambles.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Emzer92

Im getting the same. That entire UCD website is a shambles.

Agreed!

Are we supposed to wait until we've registered for electives or what?

They keep telling me I'm 10 credits short too!

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭teotihuacan

That's what i gather. Elective registration doesn't open until tomorrow, so i take it that's when we finish off the selection process.

Advertisement